BeckieJBrown #2 She's a powerhouse! She just is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a tiktok about a girl who got fired because her work found her OnlyFans. She refers to a certain, ahem, act as paddling her pink canoe. Immediately thought of Becks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She claims she’s cold and all that but look
at tonight’s post with the cat..she’s got a Google speaker and all the mod cons 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm sick of her bragging about how she hasn't taken any time off for ages. She works one job now, she has annual leave, if she hasn't used it it's her stupid problem, as most places are unlikely to pay her for all of the unused days.

Reactions: 16
Beckie: I never even think about the hate forums any more.

Also Beckie: Still spends several stories writing and thinking about hate forums.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You forget just how bad some of her self given haircuts were.
I know you cant really do much with it in the situation she was in at times but wow, that video really displays a beauty of a bowl cut.

Reactions: 1
This light sound petty af but I don’t care, the way she runs is so weird, the speed the treadmill is at is at a brisk walking pace yet she’s doing an exaggerated running motion. Either speed up the treadmill or do a brisk walk/whack the incline up

Reactions: 9
It's all footage for the future montage, innit. Gotta look at the camera and smile every 5 seconds

Reactions: 4
She runs like a Sim. When she shows the distance over 25mins or whatever it's literally walking speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet again Beckie making a big deal out of the cold weather, like it hasn't been cold for the past three months.

Also, do we have any proof that she still reads here? Just wondering..

She’s posted a new video about her life so far..yet again saying she is Nuerodivergent without actually any diagnosis

Watched her latest video, I hope she manages to take a break from work. Use some annual leave and get out of England as she says she hopes to do. Not healthy to constantly be working and it’s not a brag to say she never uses annual leave.

Reactions: 7
Her content is so 2014, why does she even bother with posting updates if she’s not going to adapt to the new YouTube? Why does she keep calling gossip forums hate? I’m defo biased but the majority of the things said here are genuine criticism AND at the end of the day, her YT days are gone and she could easily just create a new Insta private account, private her videos and disappear from the internet forever (which would be good for her mental health because we wouldn’t have tit to chat about lol). I doubt she earns any money from her videos anymore and she doesn’t get sponsorship deals so what is it that she gains from posting the odd update here and there? For some reason she wants people to remember she exists but I don’t get what the reason is if she’s actively seeking privacy and trying to shut the “haters” out

Her content is so 2014, why does she even bother with posting updates if she’s not going to adapt to the new YouTube? Why does she keep calling gossip forums hate? I’m defo biased but the majority of the things said here are genuine criticism AND at the end of the day, her YT days are gone and she could easily just create a new Insta private account, private her videos and disappear from the internet forever (which would be good for her mental health because we wouldn’t have tit to chat about lol). I doubt she earns any money from her videos anymore and she doesn’t get sponsorship deals so what is it that she gains from posting the odd update here and there? For some reason she wants people to remember she exists but I don’t get what the reason is if she’s actively seeking privacy and trying to shut the “haters” out
She seeks validation.
Which somehow is fair enough. She lives quite far away from family, works from home, doesn’t have a lot of friends and no relationship.

Reactions: 3
I noticed the humble brag about how much money she makes in her latest video, but still goes on about how she broke she is on her stories. Well If she earns so much why not fork out for a private diagnosis she wants so bad.

She probably only said it to make it seem like she can afford all the kayaks she keeps buying.

“I am obsessed with sun. My younger self would say the phrase “the lighting has changed [gurn] rather dramatically!” [insert two clips from the carefully catalogued archives]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.