Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah a garlic wheel. That's what they're called in London......? I fail to see the amusement?
---

That's what they're described as in London.....?
garlic wheel HAHAHAH i'm from south london and have never heard of a garlic wheel

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s always bread that brings this Fred down

First the toasties and now this.

If anyone starts talking about bread rolls I’m off to Reddit. They need more antagonistic people over there..

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I very much doubt you're anything near London.

Some right twats on this thread.

View attachment 2930877
It’s not that deep it’s just funny hahah, also we all take the piss out of how Becki speaks and her dialect so
---
It’s always bread that brings this Fred down

First the toasties and now this.

If anyone starts talking about bread rolls I’m off to Reddit. They need more antagonistic people over there..
Fuckin carbs causing all the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe the amount of negativity on the latest vid, it seems to have shocked her biggest defenders

Reactions: 6
I came here to say how wild it was that she needs to ‘prep’ her ankle for her walk with some sprayum and her ‘ankle support’ like if that’s not a sign that you’re a ginormous fat heffa, I don’t know what is😭
Garlic Wheel gate has me howling😭 crazybaldhead you can join poggy from the port in the hall of shame😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Isn’t foot spray just to refresh your feet? Why is she treating like it’s medicinal and is going help with her dodgy ankle?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That’s so funny 🥲 I would’ve just assumed it was “garlic pizza bread” cos it’s circular hahaha
here in the Midlands it's called garlic pizza bread also, never heard of this wheel thing

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.