Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the mountain called that she reckons she’s going to climb waddle up by the end of the year?

Reactions: 4
Tonight’s tea;
- A mountain of mash
- 2x Birds Eye chargrill chicken breasts
- overcooked broccoli
- peas
- 4x frozen Yorkshire puddings (because there the really mini ones guys)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is no-one telling her that moel famau is just a big hill and not a bleeping mountain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Garlic wheel is a domino’s pizza fing it seems not a London fing ? If you think there’s no Dominos out of London baldhead Bison’s taught you nothing 🍕 🍞 🥖 🥯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats packaging for a chicken.. im guessing the rest of the family had roast chicken but the toddler had to have her 75% chicken instead im convinced shes age stunted at 7 years old
Probably kicked off royaly because becbec "dosnt like rowwwwesttt how many times mum!!" petulant fat bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest walk .. “you know me & water, I love it” says the woman who showers once a fortnight. Well done for reading here & showing the Boston top fits lol. Amused me actually.
Never seen her drink water...only ever "cewk" or other fizzy pop which she's cur down on 😉

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.