Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 70

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
Using fry light in replacement of coconut oil in a BAKING recipe is the most evil thing I’ve ever witnessed no wonder ricketts decided to a poo next to it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

LaLa247

Chatty Member
You can comment disgusting things about her ill dad or underage nieces all you like, but don’t mess with Beckis ability to get free fooooood

• Haha
Reactions: 59

wineanddine

VIP Member
“it didn’t look very appetising, if that makes sensum”

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF THAT MAKES SENSE? WHATS NOT TO MAKE SENSE OF IN THAT STATEMENT? ITS A VERY DIRECT, SELF EXPLANATORY STATEMENT! WHY WOULD IT NOT MAKE SENSE, YOU BUMBLING BAFOON

IMG_7910.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
This is completely irrelevant to anything that's gone on in the fred but remember when someone wrote a paragraph about us typing in Beck Beck's dialect or something, and someone replied and said "alright dictionary corner". Lives rent free in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
FB_IMG_1715193216298.jpg
Beck beck practicing getting into position for her mom to wipe her arse because she can no longer reach around

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Did she say she’s proud of herself for ordering tuna because she is usually scared she’ll drop it on her top. No wonder people think she’s a fucking simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 55

gigi_93

VIP Member
Who came up with “crack bun caff” because it sends me fucking west every time

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Ambrosie

VIP Member
In the previous post a couple of you said Beck Beck looks like a Pixar character. I agree, it just took me two days to get round to commenting, When she was in her rollers, this was all I could see…
A5CE0A1B-2D28-45E4-8CDD-F3F64947ADD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52