Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is anyone defending this?! Yes she’s an adult and can do and eat what she wants but how can you normalise eating that amount of food? That is literally two meals. A kebab with a few chips is one and pizza and garlic bread is another. She had two slices of pizza and two of the garlic bread. Altogether that’s half a pizza!
Exactly. The issue isn’t necessarily the food, it’s the amount. No one is saying she can’t have a takeaway, it’s the mountain she piles on.

Reactions: 10
They must need an industrial washer ffs, has anyone ever went overboard with washing towels and the washer is hanging on for dear life, shaking your neighbours fine China to smithereens? How I imagine washing her tents to go, she must get about 5 tops and one pair of leggings in the thing 💀

Her ironing board is the size of a Snooker Table

Gets the family round to iron her clothes, one doing each quarter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her ironing board is the size of a Snooker Table

Gets the family round to iron her clothes, one doing each quarter
Dosnt take anything to the dry cleaners just the local tarmacers to steam roll them xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I hear “If you don’t like a fat girl…”

duck 👋 OFF
I’m sure she copied it off that other creator, can’t remember her name but im sure she was scouse and always had a face like a slapped arse. She’s never had an original thought.

• Haha
I’m sure she copied it off that other creator, can’t remember her name but im sure she was scouse and always had a face like a slapped arse. She’s never had an original thought.
Cats bum mouth Emma! She’s rebranded as a travel blogger. Boring AF.

Reactions: 9
Yes I remember her! She worked in Primarni. She was grim too and her skin was terrible. The name Abbey is ringing a bell
---
This one

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Feel like SS is gonna be pure boring because she thinks she's on a helf kick
It'd be just like Becki to pack something "healthier" for herself (by her own loose definition of healthy - like that "Greek salad") while still giving the girls a ton of junk food. Yes we know Porscha is a picky eater but you, as her aunt, still have a duty to set her a good example and not ply her with garbage

It'd be just like Becki to pack something "healthier" for herself (by her own loose definition of healthy - like that "Greek salad") while still giving the girls a ton of junk food. Yes we know Porscha is a picky eater but you, as her aunt, still have a duty to set her a good example and not ply her with garbage
Greek salid that’s 99% fake feta and lashings of oil
If Porka is “fussy” then tough tit. Even if a kid is fussy you can still give them food in an acceptable calorie range. No excuse for the kid to go down the same road as Beckum

Yeah a garlic wheel. That's what they're called in London......? I fail to see the amusement?
---

That's what they're described as in London.....?
That’s so funny 🥲 I would’ve just assumed it was “garlic pizza bread” cos it’s circular hahaha

Yeah a garlic wheel. That's what they're called in London......? I fail to see the amusement?
---

That's what they're described as in London.....?
That’s so funny 🥲 I would’ve just assumed it was “garlic pizza bread” cos it’s circular hahaha
I’m in East London and I don’t think I’ve ever heard it called a garlic wheel. I’d call it a garlic pizza bread too.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.