Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been able to get on tiktok the past few days but holy tit! The amount of food last night. Also she's now admitting what size she is?! And the way her gunt was swinging in that pink playsuit is WILD

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I understand that her content is about food but my goodness, I’ve never seen anyone so keen and excited about a basic daily requirement for every human on earth. We def don’t speak about food addiction enough…this is food addiction being displayed in real time. An addiction is an addiction and she’s obviously a food addict.

Reactions: 28
Her face when she was getting the kebab shop delivery out of the bag, she was practically drooling! She was practically doing a little jig for joy, she could hardly contain herself 🤣 she's such a liar, that was clearly all for her. She would have gone back for seconds almost immediately.

And the trolly full of junk food.... just a few snacks for the night because we're getting takeaway 🤣🥴 that's the real Becki diet that she has daily, she just doesn't admit it. You don't get to her size just on 3 meals a day and a couple of kitkats. Lying lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
NO BECKI No ideas
If she sees this she's going to try it.
---
I’m honestly shocked she shared on TT that massive portion size. Least she’s being honest. My mouth literally fell open when I saw she had a chicken kebab along side pizza, pile of kebab meat, chips, garlic bread… plus she got all the chocolate & crisps for later. Don’t come at me for not typing chep n cresp .. I can’t be arsed with that silly language lol
Sorry but you are banned from Tattle for not using the correct version of the Bison dictionary.
Only joking xxxx
---
It’s hot in the UK atm and I couldn’t think of anything worse than a big greasy hot takeaway for tea
I could think of something worse than a hot tea. Standing next to Bison in the home bargainums queue in this heat. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She'd look like bleeping Bingo out of the Banana Splits in that hat.
View attachment 2930322

And has anyone clocked the fat womble has had cheps 6 times this week so far?
Mon: Hot dog with cheps
Wed: Maccies with cheps
Thurs: George Cross Choona sandwich with cheps
Thurs: Katsu curry with cheps
Fri: Munch trough with cheps
Sat: Are you bleeping kidding me with cheps
Cheps with cheps. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This comment made me laugh in response to someone asking what doner meat actually is. Haute cuisine 🤌🏻

1000027681.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If I hear “If you don’t like a fat girl…”

duck 👋 OFF
Boils my piss. I'm a fat girl and I weigh about 10 stone less than that gawp!!! Shes a big massive fat twit, dont play it down Becca with the tit hair

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'd look like bleeping Bingo out of the Banana Splits in that hat.
View attachment 2930322

And has anyone clocked the fat womble has had cheps 6 times this week so far?
Mon: Hot dog with cheps
Wed: Maccies with cheps
Thurs: George Cross Choona sandwich with cheps
Thurs: Katsu curry with cheps
Fri: Munch trough with cheps
Sat: Are you bleeping kidding me with cheps
At this point I feel like we need just a chep tracker, the ammount she eats is insane! Sometimes twice a day 💀 don't get me wrong I like cheps but bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a KitKat chunky, my favourite chocolate bar……. Right now

😂 oh Becki you greedy little piggy you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blocked for stating the amount of food she eats is huge yet others are still there for much worse..
Oh well, off I go to make yet another gmail account 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thing is if she did a weight loss page people would follow , an everyday girl who loves food , she could pull in views and deals

Reactions: 10
They were talking about Paige. If you watch the last McDonald’s video where Paige is eating the cheese bite her eyelid kind of opens and twitches as she eats it. The search bar says ‘Marcus Gunn syndrome’ and after looking at that it does look like she has!!
She’s always had a squint tbf

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.