Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest walk .. “you know me & water, I love it” says the woman who showers once a fortnight. Well done for reading here & showing the Boston top fits lol. Amused me actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What's she chatting shite about she's wearing legging because of plants and bugs like she doesn't wear them every bleeping day cos its all the fatty can get into 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we just ask the important question here:

Does pineapple belong on a wheel or not?
---
Americans call a motorway a freeway - is that hilarious too? 🤡
---

Christ how bleeping petty is this? 🤡🤡
I’m actually from South London and my great grandad invented the garlic wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s shuffled up a slight bit of elevation and thinks she’s a mountaineer

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just catching up I am absolutely roaring at noncing queen you guys are funny as duck 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Just ignore my red sweaty face’

I can’t you’re shoving it on my screen and it’s the same size as that ‘mountain’ x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fucks sake! I was in Tesco before and that stupid Beyoncé Texas song came on, so all I could think about was her attempting to do the dance like a baby elephant with 2 left feet 🤮
Didn’t get half the stuff I needed, had to get out quick 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wowm. So after two years she had finally blocked me 😂 she must be really cracking down. My last comment I mentioned a forum in her name so maybe it was that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.