Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OmG. She met Bison in Lidl I'm so jealous I'm going to cry. Its my ultimate dream to meet Biggie Smells. Its so unfair why can't I meet my Qween.
Oops I think I'm on the wrong social media site. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
I just saw an old Bison video and someone said she might have something called "Marcus Gunn syndrome" because she closes her eyes when eating. Those BDL members seem to love diagnosing her with non existent medical problems, yet people got trolled for stating that she is an obese twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dandruff Bullock
Pitta Andre

Bison Fury, for those who are new to the freds 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m in a doctor’s waiting room bleeping vibrating trying not to howl because of pitta Andre and Pjork ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Becki if you read here, this is just a friendly reminder to put your deodorant on today love. It’s hot out there and no one wants to smell the curry sauce from last nights monstrosity seeping through your pores x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.