Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The outfits will never look right but I have a belly and I can’t understand why she doesn’t put some Spanx on with that pooch
Literally I’m a 12/14 and have a bit of overhang from having a kiddy albeit he’s 7, but I wear spanx with certain outfits to reduce the overhang

Reactions: 16
Not even scaffolding will help with the gunt
Some of you lot are far too nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but how is this not alarming to herself or any of her family and friends (or the BDL).
She really needs help, I’d be gravely concerned if it was my friend. Someone please gift her a gastric bypass before it’s too late.
I am genuinely shooketh!

Had to compress so not the best quality!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but how is this not alarming to herself or any of her family and friends (or the BDL).
She really needs help, I’d be gravely concerned if it was my friend. Someone please gift her a gastric bypass before it’s too late.
I am genuinely shooketh!

I always watch her vids on this speed as its the easiest way to get cracking screenshots but it just emphasises how much of a bleeping simpleton she really is 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am genuinely shooketh!

Becki wants a Baggy Gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am genuinely shooketh!

The gunt is shaped like an inverted McDonald’s sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is completely irrelevant to anything that's gone on in the fred but remember when someone wrote a paragraph about us typing in Beck Beck's dialect or something, and someone replied and said "alright dictionary corner". Lives rent free in my head.
Hahahahahah that was me hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am genuinely shooketh!

Jesus fucninf christ, I’m buckled laughing here at that video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

---
Audrey Chepburn 🍟

Grace Belly

Smother Teresa

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bisonettes u are a bunch of funny fuckers I'm on my lunch break trying to stifle my laughs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.