Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad are these people who follow her. The comments such as "I really want her to be my friend", "OMG She was in such and such a place we've got to go there" and fancy saying "You made my sons day because he is obsessed with katsu curry". Is it the trolls who are childish or the BDL.
If this actually happened.. well that child needs to get a life!!
---
I've only been in work 2 days this week and my stress levels are through the roof. I'm not even gonna pretend that it doesn't pee me off that this woman can sit on her arse doing the bare minimum in life and makes money from it. The only smashing going on in her life is the McDonalds down her throat.
I know it’s annoying especially when you’re having a stressful work week but TikTok won’t last forever & look what she’s done to herself.
---
She didn’t leave much rice for Cath & Ian. She always has to have too much.
Shows a vid of her plate of food “it looks so pretty” the way she describes food is abnormal. It’s really getting on my nerves how obsessed with food she is.
---
“I’m so so proud of my munch box, I absolutely love it” you’ve literally heated up frozen food.
---
“I loved cooking this egg fried rice, it was so lovely to make.. you know when it all just flows”.
What ? The stuff she comes out with is strange. It’s not hard boiling rice n doing scrambled egg lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A lot of people have mentioned she uses slimming filters (along with the blurring and smoothing ones) because she looks smaller in her videos than a wild spotted bison. I can definitely see it in this old video… it’s weird how her bulging fat suddenly shrinks?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Beynoncè
This made me laugh especially when the BDL says "She's our Beyonce'. I wouldn't be surprised if someone accidently dropped this into her comments section.
---
Could she not just buy ozempic?
But then if she buys that her food consumption will go down and she'll have no content for her videos. Actually let's the ball rolling and start a go fund me for some Ozempic for her. Here's my £10. 🤣
---
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I just choked on my coffee reading this, does that make us even? 😂😂😂
Yes. Xxx
---
Watching her try on videos is giving me Fayejay vibes, where she tries to stuff her fat body into clothes that are too small for her. Faye also has a fat gunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Could she not just buy ozempic?
No don’t put that idea out to the universe. Can you imagine the ozempic era content FFS

I’m just not hungry guysum just don’t feel hungry like a miracle am just not hungry I’m just gonna haveum 20 nuggets as I’m just not hungryum

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How does she drop food on herself when her chins are in the way? Serious question x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was coming to say that. I started taking this 2 weeks ago and it’s been amazing. She would lose weight so well
She hasn’t got the mindset to do anything weight loss related. If she stopped Ozempic etc she’d just pile it all back on

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.