Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
70 odd bleeping degrees and shes got that knitted jumper on 🤦🏻‍♀️ fucks sake chunks just lash a nice white tshirt on or sumfink

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you even get just a salad from the salad bar? 🤥 Haven’t been to harvester since I was kid because it’s trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I’m not doing anything big for Eurovision just doing my only little thing
When’s this from cos her belly looks massive but she’s not worn that Boston top in like a year I bet. Is it too small now ?
---
Is she gonna have a cucumber obsession now like Aimee.
She can’t fckin talk at all .. somebody please watch her salad vid .. she says “I’m not doing anything big for Eurovision-just my own little thing so yeah so thought come Harvester & get a clum quickly to eat”.
---
Not doing anything big for Eurovision just buntin, hats, drinks, massive takeaway, snacks lol

Reactions: 10
"not doing a buffet" "didnt get too much" but buys a buffets amount of sweets as well as a takeaway?? me when Im feeling delusional

Reactions: 7
She didn't get too much?! Erm yes Becki you did plus you're having a take away! Any need for the single hat? She's just gonna sit there on her own wearing a hat...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
First time I’ve seen her buying pre made cocktails from cans .. Aimee buys them all the time.. is it just me overthinking lol ??

Reactions: 7
Am I tripping or can anyone else see her fag smoke go across her forehead area mid video??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.