Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is completely irrelevant to anything that's gone on in the fred but remember when someone wrote a paragraph about us typing in Beck Beck's dialect or something, and someone replied and said "alright dictionary corner". Lives rent free in my head.
I’m reminded of this every time I have to stop myself saying fank youm in real life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WTF has she done to that rice. I’m no chinese food expert but surely the point of egg fried rice is that you fry the rice with egg? Not make scrambled eggs and add them to rice?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The outfits will never look right but I have a belly and I can’t understand why she doesn’t put some Spanx on with that pooch

Reactions: 12
She literally spills every single meal she has down herself lol.
---
Before heading into the shop “I fancied something nice & summery & cool for tea”. I really expected Greek salid to be involved.. next clip she’s serving up steaming rice, big chunk of breaded chicken, thick curry sauce & pile of chips. Becki, a tip : if u were worried the chicken & rice wouldn’t fill u, swap the chips for a pile of broccoli & corn on the cob. It’s still a large portion but a lot less calories & u would be full.
She can’t go one day without chicken and chep in some form! She’s revolting!

Reactions: 7
I asked my other half he wanted to try Becki’s Munch box 🤢😂😂😂

he’s not talking to me now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Not keen on newdels…so will just put a littul bit of them on…there we goummm” she even eats the food she doesn’t like, Beckumsaurus Chep you haven’t got a hope in hell 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s clearly insecure about her body. Saying she didn’t like the jumpsuit because it was see through, it wasn’t see through at all it just accentuated her stomach a lot and she clearly doesn’t like that but she couldn’t even bring herself to say she didn’t like it because of how it made her stomach look.
Her size isn’t even the issue in her fashion, plenty of girls style themselves incredibly but she looks awkward in everything she wears because she’s trying to hide her body in leggings and jumpers everyday.

Reactions: 23
I don’t know about any of you but when I’m not keen on a food I simply do not eat it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Her arse is on backwards 😭 going on 5 walks this year, and cutting out “fizzy pop” for a week has given her the confidence of a Victorias Secret model.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Heinrich Hammler

She hates Helmut Kohl as Kohl translates to Cabbage and thats toom helfum

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.