Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly bisonettes I’m certainly not almond mummying but this is a disgrace. The foil tins (why???) , the playing house, the sheer amount of food. What a sad little life

Attachments

Reactions: 24
I've never even heard of munch box.. how can she be proud of it?!
Munch box used to be a hobby of mine before husband and kids etc so I'm familiar

It's just an excuse to eat mountains of beige tit from foil containers. I've no experience with addiction really so try to stay out of the conversation regarding it but she is obviously addicted to food, takeaways specifically. It's bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fucks sake just have the Chinese takeaway and be done with it. All the small change mental gymnastics she’s doing to convince herself she’s being helfy and it will taste shite and probably have even more calories.

It’s like coming home and seeing your house is on fire and thinking oh maybe I should cut the lawn.

Absolute spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My big pot of pink cream arrived. I didn’t hoy it straight into the recycling cos it cost me forty plus quid.
it’s lovely. I do love the pink scent. It’s kind of “sharp”, dunno how else to describe it. Hopefully Bison and Paiiiiige only like the yellow one and haven’t discovered the 68 yet.
68 smells like a slightly fruity baccarat rouge. Tooum fragrant for ol Butterball Becks

Reactions: 4
Hardly anything prepared from scratch. Just cheap, processed tit with a side order of chips - every, single time!!

Reactions: 11
Thing is if she ate healthier in the week she could have this munchy box that she's getting wet over all the time but instead she finks she's doing better by making this cheap crap at home but it will still have as many calories?
Those jumpsuits are horrendous. She needs to size up twice on both then they might fit. Does she think cos she's cut out the cold cowks she's dropped 3 dress sizes?

Reactions: 20
She cooked so much but still took at least half the portions!
So much rice then she cooked 8 chicken balls and took 4 for herself. Cooked 8 bbq wings and took 4 as well. She’s so greedy it’s unbelievable

• Sad
Reactions: 32
My big pot of pink cream arrived. I didn’t hoy it straight into the recycling cos it cost me forty plus quid.
it’s lovely. I do love the pink scent. It’s kind of “sharp”, dunno how else to describe it. Hopefully Bison and Paiiiiige only like the yellow one and haven’t discovered the 68 yet.
I bet they've discovered the 69.

Reactions: 2
The bit where she says she got the sizing the wrong way around and the black one was a size 26 she's blatantly lying it was a 28 she just doesn't want to say she needs to size up from a 28!

Reactions: 16
It’s ok to eat lots though. It’s home cooked so it’s helfy and she doesn’t drink fizzy pop. She will be a size 8 next week…. ( in her head!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is completely irrelevant to anything that's gone on in the fred but remember when someone wrote a paragraph about us typing in Beck Beck's dialect or something, and someone replied and said "alright dictionary corner". Lives rent free in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
This is completely irrelevant to anything that's gone on in the fred but remember when someone wrote a paragraph about us typing in Beck Beck's dialect or something, and someone replied and said "alright dictionary corner". Lives rent free in my head.
Hahaha yeah! They were kicking off over us saying cheps 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think about the Bisonette that commented saying that Becki gets up at Fat duck O’Clock at least twice a week

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.