Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao I love how the munch box started as Chinese themed then just deviated to a load of tit she saw and wanted

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Traditional Chinese offering of Breaded Corn on the Cob, literally the 1st ive ever heard of this existing

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t like the pink one, the elastic whatever- it smells like rubber. I liked the coconut one but it was discontinued
The pink one smells gorgeous to me, it’s interesting how we all smell things differently!

Whoever pointed out she likes the cream because of Paige thanks I feel a bit sick

Reactions: 6
She will NEVER wear those jumpsuits / playsuits in public. She plays dress up for the camera from the safety of her room, behind multiple filters / camera on ceiling shots which she can control.

Just like that awful dress / chainsaw boots outfit that she was really feeling herself in. which was then listed on Vinted. I dont think she ever left the house in that outfit because in reality it looked hideous on her. She 100% chucked her fetid leggings and granny top / crocs back on to go out in.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her gunt inspires me y’know, can feel my stomach getting a bit bigger because I’m a greedy cow then I come here and see that and get the fear of god put into me

Reactions: 22
‘It fits though if I do that button up as well’ - proceeds to demonstrate the garment straining at the seams

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah why is she uploading this 😶 THE GUNT if I looked like that I'd die a thousand deaths not upload it to the public. She deffo thinks she's a knock out 10/10 wtf
BDL: You look lovely, Becki.That play suit looks so nice
Tattlers and trolls. "What the duck."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't tell me she's going to make this ungodly beige buffet stayshun then dish it up into takeaway foil containers and take it with her to scran whilst she watches the sunset 🤔🤣
She will set it up as a station so her kitchen blinds can dangle in it as well
---
She will NEVER wear those jumpsuits / playsuits in public. She plays dress up for the camera from the safety of her room, behind multiple filters / camera on ceiling shots which she can control.

Just like that awful dress / chainsaw boots outfit that she was really feeling herself in. which was then listed on Vinted. I dont think she ever left the house in that outfit because in reality it looked hideous on her. She 100% chucked her fetid leggings and granny top / crocs back on to go out in.
They will be on vinted next week
---
Also why does she look up to the left all of the time when she speaks, it's like she's struggling to get the words from her brain to her mouth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I love that she is getting dragged by the YouTuber Not Day Vit, I watched some of his Becki reaction videums after seeing them on the Reddit fred. 😂
I'm wetting myself watching him when beck has a hot dog and pizza and then she fills her cup half way....and says her drinking hard to carry. Omg I can't cope he's so funny 🤣

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s just me but given that she uploaded the fakeaway vid about 6:30pm she probably ate all that about 5/5:30pm. I couldn’t eat so much so early. Although I couldn’t eat that much anytime and I do love my food 🤣

Reactions: 3
The pink one smells gorgeous to me, it’s interesting how we all smell things differently!

Whoever pointed out she likes the cream because of Paige thanks I feel a bit sick
My big pot of pink cream arrived. I didn’t hoy it straight into the recycling cos it cost me forty plus quid.
it’s lovely. I do love the pink scent. It’s kind of “sharp”, dunno how else to describe it. Hopefully Bison and Paiiiiige only like the yellow one and haven’t discovered the 68 yet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.