Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's proper slobbering over this fakeaway shite. If I was ever so fat that I got a stiffy about whacking some freezer detritus in a foil tray, I think I'd probably have myself sectioned.

"I want it to be quick" oh aye because you're soum soum snowed under, couldn't possibly batter your own chicken balls lest you have less time for noncing about.
She wants to watch the sunset with her feeder hoping for a bit of slap and tickle 🤣

Reactions: 3
Another pearl of wisdom from Nelson Scrandela
This reminds me of someone who's thread, myself, lonewolf and chubclubthug are on. Her motto is "Don't like the dickheads get you down, you my friend, yes you are bleeping amazing". I think it's a thing either these creators they start believing they are life coaches.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is actually so thick. What is the point of cutting out fizzy drinks if you don’t replace them with something better ? Ribena almost has as much sugar as a bloody coke. That’s like cutting out steak slices and replacing them with sausage rolls FFS what’s the point

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This reminds me of someone who's thread, myself, lonewolf and chubclubthug are on. Her motto is "Don't like the dickheads get you down, you my friend, yes you are bleeping amazing". I think it's a thing either these creators they start believing they are life coaches.
Sounds like a proper cringefest, bet they're a live laugh love merchant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf chicken quarter pounders lol never seen them on a munch box?
We all know what the BDL will be saying when she releases that video. "Omg this looks amazing, you're such a good cook". Not it looks shite and its just food warmed up not cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't tell me she's going to make this ungodly beige buffet stayshun then dish it up into takeaway foil containers and take it with her to scran whilst she watches the sunset 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't tell me she's going to make this ungodly beige buffet stayshun then dish it up into takeaway foil containers and take it with her to scran whilst she watches the sunset 🤔🤣
Bold of you to think she can wait until sunset to inhale all that chicken and chep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely not wearing knickers while trying those jumpsuits on. Dirt bag

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If it has it would have most definitely been Bison in the photo.
---

If she's got white gunk on her tongue that could be a sign of diabetes.
---

Bet she sprays her pillow with it and calls her pillow Paige.
---
BISON BECKS CAFF MENU.
slow cooker pink curry with cheps.
Greek salid with cheps
Meatballs with cheps
Cheps with cheps
Slow cooker hot chocolate (cheps not included)
Ice cowd coke.
We also do a side order of deps.
Free Dandruff and arm hair with every order.
Cheps with cheps actually made me laugh out loud lmaooo

Reactions: 2
The gunt swaying in the pink and red monstrosity is 🤢 do we think she's ever seen her minge?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I love that she is getting dragged by the YouTuber Not Day Vit, I watched some of his Becki reaction videums after seeing them on the Reddit fred. 😂
I started watching his videos on our big back but I caaaant with how often he pauses to waffle shite for 5 mins only to play it a further 2 seconds then pause it to waffle and waffle. Like just verbally abuse her and GET ON WITH IT

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.