Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always wanted a fat woman in her pyjamas to tell me everything I'm doing is worth it. I've bloody made it havent I? I've reached the top!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I've only been in work 2 days this week and my stress levels are through the roof. I'm not even gonna pretend that it doesn't pee me off that this woman can sit on her arse doing the bare minimum in life and makes money from it. The only smashing going on in her life is the McDonalds down her throat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cutting out fizzy drinks haha i’m dead she had a coke last week with manchester kebab and apparently has deleted the video now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry I know it’s the Daily Fail, but this man was 34. Becki seriously needs to start looking after herself.
IMG_2160.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or has she had them on for bleeping days the trampy scruff!!
I was going to say this. Is it just me who wears pjs once before washing. She definitely sweats like a pig toum.

SAVES TIME?! Says the wilderbeast who has nothing but time on meat mittens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
"So first I got Harry Ramsdens cheps coz they're like cheppy cheps so I'm gunna do salt n peppa cheps"

bleeping HELL this walking sofa actually has the vocabulary of a 2 year old.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"So first I got Harry Ramsdens cheps coz they're like cheppy cheps so I'm gunna do salt n peppa cheps"

bleeping HELL this walking sofa actually has the vocabulary of a 2 year old.
Chin blocker number 9282000992

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so dense, she thinks a fakeaway munch box is a healthier choice. Shes brought so much food for ONE meal 🤢 and looks like at least four types of breaded chicken…

Cheps
Butter chicken balls
Salt and pepper chicken
Spring rolls
Boneless chicken wings
Noodles
Curry sauce
Breaded sweetcorn
Chicken quarter pounders
Peanuts

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She's so dense, she thinks a fakeaway munch box is a healthier choice. Shes brought so much food for ONE meal 🤢 and looks like at least four types of breaded chicken…

Cheps
Butter chicken balls
Salt and pepper chicken
Spring rolls
Boneless chicken wings
Noodles
Curry sauce
Breaded sweetcorn
Chicken quarter pounders
Peanuts
Wtf chicken quarter pounders lol never seen them on a munch box?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she's proper slobbering over this fakeaway shite. If I was ever so fat that I got a stiffy about whacking some freezer detritus in a foil tray, I think I'd probably have myself sectioned.

"I want it to be quick" oh aye because you're soum soum snowed under, couldn't possibly batter your own chicken balls lest you have less time for noncing about.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven't watched Scruffy the Food Hamper Slayer for ages and boy, these threads move fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.