Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so random that she likes the Sol De Janeiro cream though, it’s quite expensive and I’ve only seen her use cheap 99p shite from home and bargain* before. What’s the bum bum cream obsession all about?? Totally wasted on her

*it’s only home bargains if you’re a dirty wool 💋
the only reason she likes it I bet is because Paige wears it…I know a lot of young girls nowadays like it my 12yo and friends are obsessed…she wants to relate to the kiddies

Reactions: 12
I’m so cheap. I bought the Aldi dupe of it and loved it but refuse to buy the real one because FORTY EIGHT ENGLISH POUNDS for body cream!

My eldest got the little mini set for Christmas. Might steal some to try it now.

Influenced by you lot btw, not that bloon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she say she’s proud of herself for ordering tuna because she is usually scared she’ll drop it on her top. No wonder people think she’s a bleeping simpleton
It’s like she’s just saying something for the sake of saying something 😂 not a single brain cell in her oversized bonce

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like the pink one, the elastic whatever- it smells like rubber. I liked the coconut one but it was discontinued
So did I, I now use Victoria secret coconut passion spray, smells really similar and it’s only £10!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't really know what sol de janeiro is but here's a link to a free sample

Ooooh thanks Bisonette! Ultra pale freckle queen here, factor 50 all the way 😃

The Bison‘s viewing figures are plummeting since she started blocking and deleting comments. How long do we fink it’ll be till she gives the trolls free rein again? 🤔

Reactions: 14
Has the Nando’s pic been deleted?
If it has it would have most definitely been Bison in the photo.
---
Until you take a closer look and her tongue is coated with white gunk. The bleeping absolute scruff 🤢 I cant imagine what her garlic breath death smell likes. She makes me feel ill 😫😫😫
If she's got white gunk on her tongue that could be a sign of diabetes.
---
[
It’s absolutely because my paiiiiggjeeeyyy likes it along with all the other teens who run with anything they see on TikTok that is trending and makes them look like they can afford expensive things 💅🏼
Bet she sprays her pillow with it and calls her pillow Paige.
---
BISON BECKS CAFF MENU.
slow cooker pink curry with cheps.
Greek salid with cheps
Meatballs with cheps
Cheps with cheps
Slow cooker hot chocolate (cheps not included)
Ice cowd coke.
We also do a side order of deps.
Free Dandruff and arm hair with every order.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly social services if the mum puts her on so much the kid can name her 🍔 🍟
How sad are these people who follow her. The comments such as "I really want her to be my friend", "OMG She was in such and such a place we've got to go there" and fancy saying "You made my sons day because he is obsessed with katsu curry". Is it the trolls who are childish or the BDL.

Reactions: 13
If it has it would have most definitely been Bison in the photo.
---

If she's got white gunk on her tongue that could be a sign of diabetes.
---

Bet she sprays her pillow with it and calls her pillow Paige.
---
BISON BECKS CAFF MENU.
slow cooker pink curry with cheps.
Greek salid with cheps
Meatballs with cheps
Cheps with cheps
Slow cooker hot chocolate (cheps not included)
Ice cowd coke.
We also do a side order of deps.
Free Dandruff and arm hair with every order.
cheps with cheps is so bleeping Becki coded I am dead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe this mammoth thinks fizzy drinks are the problem

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had chicken, chep and garlic bread for my tea last night, wearing my bum bum cream today and collecting my niece from school. 🥺🥺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.