Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s even spoiled Sol De Janeiro products for me now. Bum Bum cream away in the bin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she felt the need to add chips to a tuna sandwich and crisps for lunch, then also add chips to a meal of katsu chicken and rice for tea? What exactly is the need for such excessive portions? I really don’t think the lack of fizzy drinks is going to help when that’s how she’s eating

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel like she thinks the workouts are working because she prob sweats buckets and her body aches like duck after. That doesn’t mean it’s a decent workout though. It’s just cos her body is struggling.

I hope she bought all that stuff in M&S and didn’t just finger it all for some poor unsuspecting sod to later consume.
Her heart rate is still very high during the dance workouts from the Apple Watch she shows. It’s like 150 AVERAGE not even peak. 150 is what you would expect from like a HIIT workout. She’s just wobbling around a living room 🍮 🍔

Reactions: 23
Did she say she’s proud of herself for ordering tuna because she is usually scared she’ll drop it on her top. No wonder people think she’s a bleeping simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So she felt the need to add chips to a tuna sandwich and crisps for lunch, then also add chips to a meal of katsu chicken and rice for tea? What exactly is the need for such excessive portions? I really don’t think the lack of fizzy drinks is going to help when that’s how she’s eating
Becki’s attempts at small changes

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, that demonstrates nicely the size of that fecking plate. A single serving of katsu covers a third of the plate. I know ready meals can be small, but that’s ridiculous.

That] meal also gets terrible reviews on Ocado. MmmmMMMMMMmmmm.

5D72B7F2-C298-42E2-A3A4-8E19D5EF009C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She takes a bottle of juice to bed?! JUICE?! Makes me wonder if she previously took a nice cowwwlld cowwwk.

Reactions: 13
Bec becs bistro…serving garlic bread to start, neon red slow cooker curry, microwave rice and dead naan with a vase of trifle for dessert. Drink options include full fat cowek, protein shake or hot chocolate. Get those Michelin stars at the ready kids
---
Oh and don’t forget the authentic Greek salid and skooers if curry isn’t your fing
Nah, I actually forgot when she made herself a trifle in that vase 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s even spoiled Sol De Janeiro products for me now. Bum Bum cream away in the bin 🙄
Nah the pink one is amazing! My friend works for SDJ and I’ve got so much free stuff, not letting the bison ruin that for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah the pink one is amazing! My friend works for SDJ and I’ve got so much free stuff, not letting the bison ruin that for me 🤣
It really has put me off. She's the least influencing influencer.

Reactions: 4
It’s so random that she likes the Sol De Janeiro cream though, it’s quite expensive and I’ve only seen her use cheap 99p shite from home and bargain* before. What’s the bum bum cream obsession all about?? Totally wasted on her

*it’s only home bargains if you’re a dirty wool 💋

Reactions: 11
Did she say she’s proud of herself for ordering tuna because she is usually scared she’ll drop it on her top. No wonder people think she’s a bleeping simpleton
She literally spills every single meal she has down herself lol.
---
Before heading into the shop “I fancied something nice & summery & cool for tea”. I really expected Greek salid to be involved.. next clip she’s serving up steaming rice, big chunk of breaded chicken, thick curry sauce & pile of chips. Becki, a tip : if u were worried the chicken & rice wouldn’t fill u, swap the chips for a pile of broccoli & corn on the cob. It’s still a large portion but a lot less calories & u would be full.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s so random that she likes the Sol De Janeiro cream though, it’s quite expensive and I’ve only seen her use cheap 99p shite from home and bargain* before. What’s the bum bum cream obsession all about?? Totally wasted on her

*it’s only home bargains if you’re a dirty wool 💋
Bet Paige uses it

Reactions: 18
I’ve got a big jar of the pink one winging it’s way to me as we speak. I may just hurl the unopened parcel in the wheelie bin. I apsalutely 😀 love my SDJ sprays and creams and now she’s completely spoiled them for me.

Reactions: 5
duck Bison! I’ve been using SDJ for years, I’m not going to stop because of her.

Does your friend need anymore friends? Ones who really love the Rio Radiance spray? 😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t like the pink one, the elastic whatever- it smells like rubber. I liked the coconut one but it was discontinued

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.