Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why is she coming to my hometown šŸ‘€šŸ‘€ Iā€™m off today too. Could go on a bison hunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I eat microwave rice I canā€™t be assed cooking rice I always duck it up
I got a microwave rice cooker thing and havenā€™t messed easy cook long grain rice up since. I got basmati a little while ago and never could cook it right.
---
Serious thought, if she fell over- who would pick her up
IMG_0488.jpeg

---
Dā€™you think itā€™s something for itv
Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen someone else doing something for ITV but could be unrelated.

Reactions: 3
Notice how she was saying sheā€™s ordered loads of stuff and still has more to order for Paigeā€™s birthday as itā€™s a ā€œspecialā€ one because sheā€™s turning 16? Interesting that she gave her nephew Ā£50 cash for his 18th last week but is buying loads of stuff for Paige which by the sounds of it must cost far more. Very bizarre and creepy to be showing that kind of favouritism among teenagers. If I was their mum, I wouldnā€™t have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I've just watched the video about Ian.

Does she not understand the gravity of vascular dementia? Or even any of his diagnoses, he's clearly not a very well man, which is terrible. But I don't understand how or why she's not doing things with him whilst she still can, making memories, spending time with him. Instead it's all 'think positive', 'stay positive', 'stay strong' and daily trips to bleeping supermarkets. It doesn't matter how positive you are, vascular dementia very sadly does not have a good outcome no matter how strong or positive anyone is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Not people on Reddit thinking this is an actual pic of Becki when itā€™s got the ā€˜Big Eyed Babyā€™ filter on it šŸ˜‚
IMG_2004.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The pancake cereal is so amazing, she hasn't touched it since she first tried it...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So for breakfastā€¦. She decided not to eat the bit of 1 day out of date yogurtā€¦ but will happily scran all manner of unspecified minced animal parts that are sliced offov a rotating reheated monstrous meat stick?! Make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If i hear that stupid groggy morning voice she puts on just one more time im going to jump

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So for breakfastā€¦. She decided not to eat the bit of 1 day out of date yogurtā€¦ but will happily scran all manner of unspecified minced animal parts that are sliced offov a rotating reheated monstrous meat stick?! Make it make sense
Always makes me laff. Eats paste and kebab meat but won't eat 1 day old yog

Reactions: 23
I bet she only wants a hot tub so she can invite "her" paige over and see her in a bikini
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Grossed myself out typing it haha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s such a wrongen. Nephew gets Ā£50 for his 18th yet sheā€™s spoiling her fave niece. Thatā€™s literally what paedophiles do, pick favourites like that

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I've been doing this too, she's getting on my bleeping last nerve now
I report the comments about Ian & paige aswell seeing as the beluga doesn't want to block or delete them herself šŸ˜” nasty witch

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.