Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Awww sorry about your MS I actually am like obviously I’m going to be upset about that innit yeah and Hadiqa you know the only thing is yeah is that no one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah and I don't want to be mates wiv you alright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
I’ve just seen this on Reddit, it’s finished me off I’m fucking howling 😭

IMG_4903.jpeg

---
I’ve really learnt my lesson I am NEVER looking at Tattle or Reddit whilst on public transport ever again. 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Venom

VIP Member
Happy new thread everywun, enjoy this music videum xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Bil

VIP Member
Rebecca Jones, I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Me nor anyone else are jealous of you killing yourself, you big, fat, ugly, cocky, arrogant, lard arse. Here are a list of things I am not jealous of you:
Your crocs don't even fit you, your big fat trotters and bulging over.
You broke your bed, because you're a fat cunt.
Your head is the diameter of the earth's crust
You cannot pronounce words in the biff and chip books.
You're 31 and you still live in your mum and dad's spare room making comments like, 'my kitchen'
Your favourite shop is yours cloving
You stomp around for firty minutes a day and think that balances out a consumption of 3000+ calories a day.
you spend your life goig to supermarkets rather than seeing the world.
You look like you stink of wet towel.
You have skin that resembles a 70 year old dart board
You're a nonce
Just for a few examples kween x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

wineanddine

VIP Member
right i’m sorry but someone commented how they can’t go the gym because of their MS and she replied with this and i’ve just lost it 😭

IMG_7558.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"Look how beautiful that tea bags are" do they have schools in the Port or is it just a fend for yourself situation?

• Haha
Reactions: 61

goldie341

VIP Member
‘I’ve got nieces and nephews that are old enough to use this app and they can see it’

Delete the fucking sexual comments about your underage niece and ill dad then?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

LunaAzul

Chatty Member
Fuck how much TikTok pays. No way would I be broadcasting to the world that I had forehead cellulite. How is that even possible.
IMG_3923.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

HaventAClue

VIP Member
I love how she refers to herself as just fat. I’m size 16 and im fat, you’re morbidly obese you fuckin deluded cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Trust her to say she can’t swim. Fuck off she’d be floating on the water like a buoy
She won her year 6 swimming gala. The FACT that I know this is mortifying.

Mind you considering the education level in the Port that probably meant she was the only kid not to wee in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She blocked a mate of mine for asking if the Tim Horton video was a gifted visit (as in everything they ordered was free) or if she was actually paid a fee for it.
So Becki, I know you read here, let me get this right. You block someone for asking a question like that but allow persistent posters who post awful stuff about your Dad. You keep sexually explicit posts up, when you target your content at kids.
Care to explain? Because, being nice about it, that makes you out to be a right cunt.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49