Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cap must be so sweaty 🤢

She couldn’t get in or out of a hot tub but thinking about her trying is quite funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I literally feel like I know everything about that bizarre family.
And that is so weird
She shares far too much personal info

Also the microwave rice annoys me too.
Yes I use the one you can just boil in the packets but I have 2 kids and finish work at half 5 so cba cooking it from scratch.
Becki has nothing else to do and claims making content is her job? Lazy witch
I actually reckon she believes that’s how real rice is cooked she’s so fick

Reactions: 11
A day in Manchester eh, could mean anywhere tbh but I'd love to bump into her and get a picture of her in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is she doing posting already?? I’m not even dressed yet!
bloody hell beck 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A day in Manchester eh, could mean anywhere tbh but I'd love to bump into her and get a picture of her in the wild
Her last trips to Manchester have involved going to Heald Green and Burnage for free scran so I reckon she’s off somewhere equally random for free chicken and chep. Maybe she’s going to find @gigilouxx and bring her a takeaway for the tracker.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I like how the packet of microwave rice really showed just how massive her new dinner dog bowl is, an entire packet barely covering the bottom of the bowl and maybe 2cm deep. Makes me wonder how much food she been putting in it pretending it's a normal-ish size/depth
---
D’you think it’s something for itv
Does she have her Coronation Street travel mug cos if so prolly

Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed how she’s talking more and more like Aimee (thissinglemama) in her videos. Soum weird

Maybe it’s to do with Paige’s college trip, mentioned in the now infamous family breakfast video where they clearly all dislike her? I also hate myself for remembering this 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I’m really upset at learning she went to the duck race. I also was there, and didn’t see her. Not like she’s hard to miss, is it? My efforts to catch a wild bison shot continue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Come on guys it really isn’t hard to cook rice…buy the easy cook stuff. Boil large pan of water. Add rice. Cook for 12-15 mins. Drain and serve. Perfect every time. duck all this streaming and measuring etc. easy cook is the future. Trust me. And it tastes like rice not like that weird foamy microwave shite.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.