Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enrages me that she put it in the balti serving plate just to then put it her massive bowl.

Also what foodie eats microwave rice šŸ¤®
I eat microwave rice I canā€™t be assed cooking rice I always duck it up

Reactions: 12
Hereā€™s how you cook microwave rice: open it, sniff it then lash it right in the bin and get a rice cooker. Youā€™ll never look back

Changing my username to rice cooker at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Becki would love the tiddlie tubbies tbf šŸ¤¢

Sniffing around them like noonoo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hereā€™s how you cook microwave rice: open it, sniff it then lash it right in the bin and get a rice cooker. Youā€™ll never look back

Changing my username to rice cooker at this point
My rice cookers changed my life

Reactions: 4
I havenā€™t been able to watch her videums today, doing this while her parents are going through hell?! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
IMG_4773.jpeg

As others have said, she should have driven them then once home had them sit down while she makes them a cuppa and some food etc.

Reactions: 22
Ip dip rickett tit bisons got pitta tits x

I canā€™t deal with the BDL saying sheā€™s not harming anyone. Firstly, sheā€™s harming herself. Her organs are literally being crushed by the vast amounts of fat covering them. Her joints must be screaming out for help, no wonder sheā€™s in agony for days following her shoeless twerking sessions. However shes also normalising disordered eating and an absolutely insanely unbalanced diet. Why do they think videos of self harm arenā€™t allowed on TT? (And this is basically what sheā€™s doing- self harm). Social media can be so influential to peopleā€™s habits and lifestyle choices, itā€™s literally why they call people INFLUENCERS. Her vacuous brain dead following make me lose faith in humanity. Itā€™s like they want her to eat herself to death, because sheā€™s eNtItLeD To āœØ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My rice cookers changed my life
Arenā€™t they amazing! Micro rice isnā€™t even rice itā€™s absolutely rancid. Since Becki is such a self anointed ā€œfoodieā€ I donā€™t know why she doesnā€™t have a rice cooker

Reactions: 6
It just doesnā€™t look like the face of someone whose father is in hospital having 24 pieces of his prostate removed

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.