Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only getting a hot tub because she can't get in the bath now.
---
Anyone seen the new BDL member called Danni in the comment section. All she says is UR obsessed constantly. :sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't bare to watch her videums and her mindless ramblings, can someone tell me what she said about a hot hub and just WHY 🤢

Reactions: 6
THIS IS YOUR MONTHLY REMINDER TO DELETE YOUR BISON PHOTOS FROM YOUR DEVICES. my work bestie almost saw this

savingPNG.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I can't bare to watch her videums and her mindless ramblings, can someone tell me what she said about a hot hub and just WHY 🤢
I get you. She just said its something she wants. Like climbing a mountain and eating preppeid food, it will never happen.

Reactions: 4
I get you. She just said its something she wants. Like climbing a mountain and eating preppeid food, it will never happen.
Ahh I see, she will cause a tsunami when she climbs in it.

Fank yooom ❤
---
San Francisco 49ers will be giving her a call when they see this #quarterbeck
duck me that's snug isn't it, she only bought it recently too. Can anyone remeber what size it was? No wonder she's now a vinted kween, bursting at the seams

Reactions: 4
IMG_0508.jpeg

Got this from the reddit but how bizarre. If she’s an 18-20 I’m Gisele fuckin Bündchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
right i’m sorry but someone commented how they can’t go the gym because of their MS and she replied with this and i’ve just lost it 😭

IMG_7558.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.