Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got home from a 12 hour shift. duck my entire life but WTF is today's content about? 3 videos in that bastard cap, a spot the invisible tears woe is me Dad video, pink beans and chicken the colour of intestinal entrails and the twatting plaits like an morbidly obese Heidi. And that Frankenstein dog needs to cross the rainbow bridge asap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Enrages me that she put it in the balti serving plate just to then put it her massive bowl.

Also what foodie eats microwave rice 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What the hell is she wearing in that dance video
I haven’t gone back to the end of the last thread yet so apologises if that’s been discussed

Loads of recipes I see for curry say to add the red food dye, I can’t say I ever do though because who can be bothered with that

Reactions: 6
So when she makes a fakeaway she plates it all separatemy but when she gets it from a takeaway she just pours the lot onto one plate? WTF. Just put it all on a plate FFS!

Reactions: 15
my sister gave birth this afternoon so I’m officially an auntieee. Promise I’m not gonna make it my whole personality now like becki 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
:DHi everywunnnn. Holy mother of duck I've got a fread title! I'm made up here, might put it on my CV. Would defs impress a future employer more than anything this big fat bison bastard has ever achieved. Of course the first part was from @Vegan for the Animals so let's enjoy this title as a joint effort?:coronation:

Does the Fred title person have to do a recap? If so: Bison Jones: still a big fat drain on society. That's all I've got. But yeahm soum. Love youm all xox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"I added a bit too much food colouring" oh yeah as opposed to the perfectly normal amount of food colouring you put in a bleeping curry, ya big fat drooling dunce

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry if this already got posted, I saw this on my fyp this morning! - just a snippet of the comments

When will people realise that she WANTS the hate!
People watching her and being sickened by her is how she makes money!

She ain’t living another 5 years at this rate, and her supporters are nothing but enablers!

It’s her being encouraged to eat how she likes and people being nice to her is what’s going to do her in!!
- not the * trolls*

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She wants the validation and empathy comments from strangers on the internet because she gets it no where else in her life. She is a loner who can only get validation from strangers

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.