Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she refers to herself as just fat. I’m size 16 and im fat, you’re morbidly obese you fuckin deluded bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
"The food took about 40 minutes" - woman who has never been to a nice pub on a Sunday
I can't quite catch where she says she went. Sounds like chesterfield. If so, bizarre she drove 1 hour 40 minutes for a Sunday roast. That's insane considering there a nice 'cute' places to go round by her, I'm about 15 mins away from 'the port' and could list countless amounts of places she could have gone.
Even them alpacas are prettier than her!

Reactions: 13
I can't quite catch where she says she went. Sounds like chesterfield. If so, bizarre she drove 1 hour 40 minutes for a Sunday roast. That's insane considering there a nice 'cute' places to go round by her, I'm about 15 mins away from 'the port' and could list countless amounts of places she could have gone.
Even them alpacas are prettier than her!
The pub is called The Chester Fields. 10-15 mins outside the port depending where she actually lives ish.

Reactions: 6
Takeaway Tracker - May 2024
01/05/24 - P*ado Smoovie - £5.50
01/05/24 - Kebab Assortment - £23.45
04/05/24 - Tim Hortums - £Free
04/05/24 - Mcdonnums & Double Chep - £12.27
06/04/24 - Rowest (Don’t Like Rowest Edition) -£31

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Takeaway Tracker - May 2024
01/05/24 - P*ado Smoovie - £5.50
01/05/24 - Kebab Assortment - £23.45
04/05/24 - Tim Hortums - £Free
04/05/24 - Mcdonnums & Double Chep - £12.27
06/04/24 - Rowest (Don’t Like Rowest Edition) -£31
How is it at £72 in 5 days 😶

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this Jodi person who spams her comment section bek bek on a diff account or paigey?

Reactions: 3
The fact she thinks we all dislike her “just because she’s fat” no lard arse we hate you because you’re the most selfish fake stupid bleep we’ve ever come across that lies daily. Being fat just tops it all off!! Now please stop saying we are jealous of you because it’s really embarrassing for you
---
Comments are gone nowum on her woe is me
What does “woe” stand for it’s annoying me haha I know what video you’re talking about but can’t think what woe means and I’ve seen a few people say it 😂🙈

Reactions: 11
The fact she thinks we all dislike her “just because she’s fat” no lard arse we hate you because you’re the most selfish fake stupid bleep we’ve ever come across that lies daily. Being fat just tops it all off!! Now please stop saying we are jealous of you because it’s really embarrassing for you
---

What does “woe” stand for it’s annoying me haha I know what video you’re talking about but can’t think what woe means and I’ve seen a few people say it 😂🙈
The word woe just means like sorrow/sadness/distress so the phrase “woe is me” is like saying “I am sorrow”

It doesn’t directly make sense when I explain it that way but hopefully that helps 🤣

Reactions: 10
‘I’ve got nieces and nephews that are old enough to use this app and they can see it’

Delete the bleeping sexual comments about your underage niece and ill dad then?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
‘I’ve got nieces and nephews that are old enough to use this app and they can see it’

Delete the bleeping sexual comments about your underage niece and ill dad then?
Also I bet they think it’s funny as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The word woe just means like sorrow/sadness/distress so the phrase “woe is me” is like saying “I am sorrow”

It doesn’t directly make sense when I explain it that way but hopefully that helps 🤣
This makes sense haha. I was thinking it was an abbreviation like “ whining over everything” or something haha god I feel as thick as bison…if that makes sensum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had the dullest weekend ever, sat, vegetated and watched TV, however id choose my weekend over any single thing Becki has ever done, I don’t sit embarrassing myself and my family gorging on Takeaway and Buttery Shite 24/7

I’ve still managed to do some online shopping for actual nice things that fit me and I won’t need to size up by the time it’s delivered, I can make a drink without being out of breath and needing a rest

My family don’t secretly hate me

I managed to purchase all 3 for less than half of what you spend on Takeaways

You literally have zero nice things, you buy absolute shite made in questionable workhouses and spend £3 on your Mothers Birthday, Nobody is bleeping jealous of you eating yourself to death
Is that what you're wearing for your date with Becki?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.