Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noum x

We hate fat people purely for being fat despite a number of us being fat.
I'm heartbroken 💔 at your answer. You're all jealous of me. I've got a dog who reads my tattle comments, do you know how upsetting it is for him and his little flea mates. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bisonettes, I’m trying to explain the bison to my boyfriend and he doesn’t believe me that Ricketts looks like he was built backwards, has anyone got any pics of him pls? (I also didn’t think I’d ever ask this)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s probably one of her nephews behind the account anyway lol
Definitely the one she just gave £50 worth of fivers to in a crappy balloon for his 18th, now he’s seething watching her shopping for my paigey’s 16th so he’s taken matters into his own hands

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she went on a date last night? She usually tells the world who she is out with

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she can turn the comments off on the "woe is me" video but she can't turn them off on any other video.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she went on a date last night? She usually tells the world who she is out with
I feel like this gets thrown around a lot lmao it’s most likely Declan who doesn’t want to ever be shown or seen with her
She would never be able to keep it to herself if she ever got a “date”

Reactions: 10
I feel like this gets thrown around a lot lmao it’s most likely Declan who doesn’t want to ever be shown or seen with her
She would never be able to keep it to herself if she ever got a “date”
She is very smug this weekend! Just makes me think some poor bloke has given her attention 😂

She is very smug this weekend! Just makes me think some poor bloke has given her attention 😂
She wouldn’t be able to keep it to herself, she’d be dropping horrendously obvious hints if this were the case. I think she’s just feeling smug because the RIP Becki video gave her a reason for a sympathy video which she loves

Reactions: 3
Yes becki I’m sure that person who I can only assume is a 13 year old boy taking the piss with his friends who made that video is so jealous of you 🤣

Also if I see one more comment of some absolute tool saying how amazing her skin is 😡😡😡 ARE THEY ACTUALLY bleeping BLIND?!
She’s got the worst skin on a 31 year old I’ve ever seen?
I’m not sure who is worse. Becki or these freaks feeding her enormous ego

Christ she’s a mess

Attachments

It was me with my new Hoodums and Aftershave
You stinking two timing rat, you said you were going to the pub. I've cut up your precious hoodies and used your aftershave to clean the bog. Oh and I've found your secret stash of Maccie D's dep. Enjoyum your new life with Bison and Bandy legs, Ricketts🤬
---
Probably Pervy Pete from the corner shopum.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reading through the last few pages LOOOOOOL! I love you bunch of fat fuckers xo. I genuinely can’t believe how stunning she must think she is. The hand on the hip, the sassy attitude, the pop toe pose. She is absolutely disgusting. The way she ends every sentence with ‘ I think I said that right’ ‘ job? is that how you pronounce it? Let me know if I’m saying it wrong guys’ that chocolate yogurt and pancakes video really pushed me over the edge 😂 the arrogance at the end when she said we wish we were having that for breakfast….. duck off mr blobby. P.S I wonder if the reason she shows her swollen pig hooves constantly is because she hasn’t seen her feet since year 8 so doesn’t realise how vile they’ve gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time she says that smug opening line “if you don’t like watching a fat girl eat” I’m reporting her video. She is so unbelievably cocky atm it makes me so angry 🤬

Reactions: 21
Yes becki I’m sure that person who I can only assume is a 13 year old boy taking the piss with his friends who made that video is so jealous of you 🤣

Also if I see one more comment of some absolute tool saying how amazing her skin is 😡😡😡 ARE THEY ACTUALLY bleeping BLIND?!

Christ she’s a mess
If she's got perfect skin why did she have

Christ she’s a mess
Her skin looked terrible on that woe is me videoum
---
I fink it was Gordon from Burton & Bennett Snacks LTD he’s on the market for a replacement since PS2 Hagrid ran off to be with toothless Tommy.
Her on a date with him? She eat the whole stock in the shop in one night.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.