Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’ve got nieces and nephews that are old enough to use this app and they can see it’

Delete the bleeping sexual comments about your underage niece and ill dad then?
Leah when she sees the RIP Beckums videum:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘I’ve got nieces and nephews that are old enough to use this app and they can see it’

Delete the bleeping sexual comments about your underage niece and ill dad then?
Is she trying to make the trolls feel guilty about posting comments. Like you say delete the comments.
---
Another smoker by the look of it. That house must smell beautiful.
Oh god can you imagine it. Fag Ash, greasy takeaways,dog piss, Bison farts, Caffs incontinence puddles, Bisons onion and garlic breath,BO, and her fishy muff. 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
If I got a text off my morbidly obese 31 year old paed-aunt moaning that people on tiktok are saying she’s dead I’d actually just run my phone under the tap

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If I got a text off my morbidly obese 31 year old paed-aunt moaning that people on tiktok are saying she’s dead I’d actually just run my phone under the tap
I'd ask her how she found my account & to just scroll on if she doesn't like it

Reactions: 3
Well I got one from her saying these a whole Fred dedicated to her on a forum and they say nasty untrue and hateful things about her. I replied back "That R***it lit are evil. Go on to Tattle life they're nicer" x
---
I'm fat, do you lot like me? Xx
Well if nobody's going to answer me I'm off to join the BDL or the dark side R***it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s probably one of her nephews behind the account anyway lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.