Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Jones, I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Me nor anyone else are jealous of you killing yourself, you big, fat, ugly, cocky, arrogant, lard arse. Here are a list of things I am not jealous of you:
Your crocs don't even fit you, your big fat trotters and bulging over.
You broke your bed, because you're a fat bleep.
Your head is the diameter of the earth's crust
You cannot pronounce words in the biff and chip books.
You're 31 and you still live in your mum and dad's spare room making comments like, 'my kitchen'
Your favourite shop is yours cloving
You stomp around for firty minutes a day and think that balances out a consumption of 3000+ calories a day.
you spend your life goig to supermarkets rather than seeing the world.
You look like you stink of wet towel.
You have skin that resembles a 70 year old dart board
You're a nonce
Just for a few examples kween x
wet towel that has been festering in the basket for 2 weeks

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having to eat leftover Chinese with a spoon and I don't understand how she eats all her meals with one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve had the dullest weekend ever, sat, vegetated and watched TV, however id choose my weekend over any single thing Becki has ever done, I don’t sit embarrassing myself and my family gorging on Takeaway and Buttery Shite 24/7

I’ve still managed to do some online shopping for actual nice things that fit me and I won’t need to size up by the time it’s delivered, I can make a drink without being out of breath and needing a rest

My family don’t secretly hate me

I managed to purchase all 3 for less than half of what you spend on Takeaways

You literally have zero nice things, you buy absolute shite made in questionable workhouses and spend £3 on your Mothers Birthday, Nobody is bleeping jealous of you eating yourself to death

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
that’s actually hilarious that the commenter reckons you are doing well if you have partner and kids…and the truth is that Becki doesn’t have any of that so it’s like an indirect insult 😂😂😂
I have a kid and I’m certainly not perfect or winning at life hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so jealous that my arms don’t have three rolls and my extra fat minge flap isnt visible in my yours cloving leggings xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can tell she’s not used to going out for nice meals in decent restaurants, just crappy chains like Harvester when she’s complaining about food taking a while to come (on a Sunday afternoon) because it’s actually being cooked rather than microwaved

Also she said they brought some mashed potato, meaning she ordered it? They didn’t bring it out as a gift 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah I’m really jealous of someone who has the IQ of a frozen pea & can only fit in tarpaulin

Hope one of the alpacas spat on her x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really needs to drop this “if you don’t like seeing a fat girl….” thing. It’s not cool or funny. It just reminds everyone that she’s a fat tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“I don’t really like Sunday roast but i fancied one today”
Why does she keep saying she doesn’t like something, then eats it? Does it with gravy, cheese, loads of other things.
It reminds me of when children lie for no reason, just for the sake of it, cause they’ve discovered the ability to lie.
She doesn’t like CATHS Sunday roasts. She does like them. There’s not one meal that I don’t like that u think sometimes I fancy it. If u don’t like something u don’t like it. I wonder if it’s cos she prefers processed crap rather than meat & actual veg.

Reactions: 19
She doesn’t like CATHS Sunday roasts. She does like them. There’s not one meal that I don’t like that u think sometimes I fancy it. If u don’t like something u don’t like it. I wonder if it’s cos she prefers processed crap rather than meat & actual veg.
Also Cath is in control of the cooking etc. not her

Reactions: 6
Nothing pisses me off more then her claiming to have skin like it looks with the filter! You can clearly see her skin when the filter moves. Even the helfyiest of qweeens dont have the type of skin that that filter gives you! Who is achually falling for that bullshit? 🙄 people are stupid as duck if they dont realise her natural skin is pored up to duck an then ontop of the pores is black dirt
The filter is even struggling to hide the massive pores on her face. When ppl say her skin is looking good & she’s glowing she loves it but I think she’s an idiot with these filters because she will look ten times worse when ppl see her in real life.

Reactions: 8
She also probs has to stay out of the kitchen and not root through the cupboards for her next lard fix.

Reactions: 3
"The food took about 40 minutes" - woman who has never been to a nice pub on a Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.