Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, please forgive me 🛒😥
Joking ain’t ya, I’ve just had a word with Robson & he’s getting an army of guinea pigs ready as we speak. He’ll meet you behind Budgens at eight, he’s bricking it but ready 🐹🤺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am mystified by those eyebrows.

Why is there such a huge gap between her “piss holes in the snow” eyes and those bushy old man eyebrows?

Seriously, I’ve never seen a face quite as odd a Big Scoop’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
🚨woe is me video alert 🚨

Clearly such a pressing issue that she filmed it yesterday but waited until this evening to post it 🤦‍♀️

Becki, no one is jealous of you. I can say that with absolute certainty

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The fact that she filmed the "I'm not dead" videum yesterday but is only posting it today just proves that she doesn't actually give a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she obsessed with thinking people are jealous of her?? She genuinely believes it too.. you can tell with how smug she is. The delusion is real 😬 Becki absolutely no one. I repeat NO ONE is jealous of you babe. God almighty 😂😂

Reactions: 27
Not her saying these people just sat in their rooms making videums ........🦗🦗🦗👂

• Haha
“jealous of me”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Rebecca Jones, I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Me nor anyone else are jealous of you killing yourself, you big, fat, ugly, cocky, arrogant, lard arse. Here are a list of things I am not jealous of you:
Your crocs don't even fit you, your big fat trotters and bulging over.
You broke your bed, because you're a fat bleep.
Your head is the diameter of the earth's crust
You cannot pronounce words in the biff and chip books.
You're 31 and you still live in your mum and dad's spare room making comments like, 'my kitchen'
Your favourite shop is yours cloving
You stomp around for firty minutes a day and think that balances out a consumption of 3000+ calories a day.
you spend your life goig to supermarkets rather than seeing the world.
You look like you stink of wet towel.
You have skin that resembles a 70 year old dart board
You're a nonce
Just for a few examples kween x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I might have a bit of a tit life atm but I’m certainly not jealous of some morbidly obese virgin lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’d actually rather stick a hot poker up my arse than be you tbf beck but good try

• Haha
Rebecca Jones, I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Me nor anyone else are jealous of you killing yourself, you big, fat, ugly, cocky, arrogant, lard arse. Here are a list of things I am not jealous of you:

You cannot pronounce words in the biff and chip books.
this sent me 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen that we are all jealous of her. Someone call 111. This bleep needs sectioned. She’s clearly delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Tunes are on” reminded me of GET THE TUNES BLERRRRRIN iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.