Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what about Romeo and Cruz are they still at school or are they also wandering around aimlessly like their big brother?
They could have had access to the best education and private schools but don’t think education was very high on their list

Reactions: 11
☝I thought perhaps he's trolling us with his cock-ups and general wallyness, but is he that clever 🤔 Either way, he's raking in the money. However much he makes he'll still be a plank and clearly doesn't have the imagination or drive to use his fame / income purposefully. That old saying "money doesn't make you happy" is true for Old Ma & Pa Beckham, and appears to be the case for Cooklyn. It does, however give you choices. And if you make the right choices, you can be happy and bring happiness to others. . .
He’s not clever, he’s the ventriloquist’s dummy. Someone clever, on the Peltz’s payroll maybe, is telling him what to do, what to wear, what to say. The more publicity he gets, good or bad it doesn’t matter, the more publicity for Nicola. It’s all in the game plan.

I reckon he’s well in over his head, his parents know he’s being manipulated but their son is blindly obsessed by Nicola as the tattoos show.

Reactions: 19
They could have had access to the best education and private schools but don’t think education was very high on their list
I agree it's not superficial and the benefits eg money is not immediate.

Reactions: 2
The clown show is in Paris, minus Romeo who must have stayed behind to prepare for a big game with the illustrious Brentford B or something. All I can see on this shirt is BV, which makes me think of bacterial vaginosis. I guess both involve irritating twats...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The clown show is in Paris, minus Romeo who must have stayed behind to prepare for a big game with the illustrious Brentford B or something. All I can see on this shirt is BV, which makes me think of bacterial vaginosis. I guess both involve irritating twats...
I think they have the writing in the bottom right hand corner wrong too...this is more like it lol 😄😄😄😘 x...

Resizer_16778899411201.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but Victoria looks skeletal and ill. We all come in different shapes and sizes and that’s perfectly fine; VB looked slim, healthy and happy before her Marriage though.
In the years since she looks like she starves herself, and it’s always been worse at some times than others.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.