Beckhams #6 Brooklyn Beckham MBE mediocre, boring and embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing stopping him getting his tit together and finding a purpose in life. I suppose living off your father in law and bumming around doing nothing is much more attractive to lazy oxygen stealers like Brooklyn though. No sympathy here. There are millions of young people his age grafting for a living, trying to better themselves or get on in life with a fraction of his opportunities just getting on with it. He's a jumped up little brat with no self respect.
Whilst he appears to have no purpose in life he is making money admittedly not how most people earn their money by going to work daily.

He just wears a certain watch, drives a certain car has his photo taken with fake milk on his upper lip. Kerching.

Why be a skilled professional when you can make a make an absolute mint being a walking endorsement for brands galore. That’s his job and no matter how successful/unsuccessful he is - SuperDry anyone? Or how much his is mocked it doesn’t stop companies paying him shed loads of money to advertise their wares. Like parents like son.

I can certainly think of worse ways to earn money ie teaching. Yes, I have a purpose but no-one’s paying me £5 million to pose with a drink in my hand.

Reactions: 14
Whilst he appears to have no purpose in life he is making money admittedly not how most people earn their money by going to work daily.

He just wears a certain watch, drives a certain car has his photo taken with fake milk on his upper lip. Kerching.

Why be a skilled professional when you can make a make an absolute mint being a walking endorsement for brands galore. That’s his job and no matter how successful/unsuccessful he is - SuperDry anyone? Or how much his is mocked it doesn’t stop companies paying him shed loads of money to advertise their wares. Like parents like son.

I can certainly think of worse ways to earn money ie teaching. Yes, I have a purpose but no-one’s paying me £5 million to pose with a drink in my hand.
I would love to work less than I do and earn more.but having basically nothing to do day in day out would get dull imo

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I genuinely don't get why the Peltz's hand picked Brooklyn as a son-in-law. There are TONS of minor aristocracy, richer more famous families they could have picked. He's not even famous in his own right.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

At least with a professional qualification behind you the work you get can last a lifetime. Brooklyn is going to be ousted by the next shiny new famous offspring sooner rather than later. At least he will have mummy and daddy and the wife to pay his way.

Reactions: 9
At least with a professional qualification behind you the work you get can last a lifetime. Brooklyn is going to be ousted by the next shiny new famous offspring sooner rather than later. At least he will have mummy and daddy and the wife to pay his way.
Buddie Jamies son will duck him off.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I genuinely don't get why the Peltz's hand picked Brooklyn as a son-in-law. There are TONS of minor aristocracy, richer more famous families they could have picked. He's not even famous in his own right.
Don’t think anyone else would touch Nicola with a barge pole. He was probably the only idiot they could find

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree, but I do think that that mindset to succeed, make a difference, or find a fulfilling purpose in life is either instilled in a person by mentors (parents, relatives, teachers etc), or through experiencing some kind of hardship or life lesson that then spurs you on to be/do better.

Brooklyn doesn’t appear to have anybody close to him willing to tell him that there is more to life than being famous and living a fake existence on social media, and is also completely shielded from the real-world consequences of being dim and having no work ethic.
He’s a jumped up little brat with no self-respect, but his parents are massively at fault. They taught him to be this vacuous and cheer him on every step of the way
I had 3 jobs when I was 14. More added over the years. Market stalls, newsagents, shops etc. Got myself enough to pay for myself through university.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree, but I do think that that mindset to succeed, make a difference, or find a fulfilling purpose in life is either instilled in a person by mentors (parents, relatives, teachers etc), or through experiencing some kind of hardship or life lesson that then spurs you on to be/do better.

Brooklyn doesn’t appear to have anybody close to him willing to tell him that there is more to life than being famous and living a fake existence on social media, and is also completely shielded from the real-world consequences of being dim and having no work ethic.
He’s a jumped up little brat with no self-respect, but his parents are massively at fault. They taught him to be this vacuous and cheer him on every step of the way
This is me.

Reactions: 3
Probably because he's a plonker and they can manipulate him at will

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had 3 jobs when I was 14. More added over the years. Market stalls, newsagents, shops etc. Got myself enough to pay for myself through university.
Well done you as rather than staying on your stall you were driven to do better and get more out of life, Brooklyn already has all the dosh he needs and seeing there's not much between the ears I suppose education is of no interest to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They don’t have nearly 15 million followers on Instagram though. That’s what she wants - the exposure and recognition she desires.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he's doing it on purpose. It's a sure fire way of getting attention and £££.
This is his what he does.
☝I thought perhaps he's trolling us with his cock-ups and general wallyness, but is he that clever 🤔 Either way, he's raking in the money. However much he makes he'll still be a plank and clearly doesn't have the imagination or drive to use his fame / income purposefully. That old saying "money doesn't make you happy" is true for Old Ma & Pa Beckham, and appears to be the case for Cooklyn. It does, however give you choices. And if you make the right choices, you can be happy and bring happiness to others. . .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.