Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As of the dress wasn't bait enough, Romeo with his trousers down his ankles, looking like a disoriented rent boy at 17 is totally vile!
Why degrade and cheapen your children like this? Smh
That photoshoot with Romeo was gross and pretty inappropriate. Beckhams have a lot to answer for

Reactions: 11
I bet he cries every time they have sex.
Oh bleeping thankyou. Thankyou for putting that in my brain.
just finished an 11 hour day, fed the kids, fed the cats, made a nice cup of tea for my nice evening sit down with my people on tattle, and then you do that.
I bet he does though 🤣
I bet he says sorry (a lot) as well 🤣

She always looks like she’s smelling tit
Yeh, she selected ‘permanent sneer’ from the surgeons catalogue when she had her face reconstructed. I think she’s probably going for an air of mystique, instead she looks like a proper madam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What do we mean by inappropriate? I’m not going to support a narrative that little girls shouldn’t dress a certain way in case they attract paedophiles. Victim
Blaming.

Why else would it be inappropriate?

The boys all have a very 90s greasy look about them
My friend said same, she said all look like they could have been in East 17. Brian Harvey clones. (love Brian and the lads though! This isn’t a slur on them!)

So disappointing Romeo grew up to be such a gormless uglie. I thought he would transform into a young Tom Hardy type, because he had Tom’s cheekbones and ‘pillowy’ lips angles when doing Burberry as a kid.

Harper comes off as sweet and not a brat, so far, thankfully, just my opinion, but you know Vic’s going to put her on diet pills the second she turns 13, she’ll end up a Kylie clone (Jenner, not Minogue) when she’s 14, Vic’s dream, lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Anyone see on Brooklyn’s Insta he has updated his bio and it just says ‘Nicola’s husband’.

This man child is so cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Sorry if I missed it. Do people actually believe Nicola loves him? I don't understand why him family would let it get this far. He has so many tattoo for her and other nonsense. I actually feel a bit bad for him.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if I missed it. Do people actually believe Nicola loves him? I don't understand why him family would let it get this far. He has so many tattoo for her and other nonsense. I actually feel a bit bad for him.
She has to feel something to actually marry him surely, just dating him got her loads of attention. Maybe she likes that he’s obsessed with her.

• Sick
Doesn’t Brooklyn have like 80 tattoos of his wife? Including her eyes on the back of his neck. I imagine he strokes her ego massively.

She may not have been the best singer but I wouldn’t say she was bland. I think her problem was she often got overshadowed by some of the bigger, louder personalities in the group. But she had a very dry sense of humour and was very funny when she wanted to be. This vid has some clips from her Spice Girls days and up to more recent times. A shame she doesn’t show this side much now.

I recommend the Spice Girls movie, she is quite amusing in that.

I wonder if Brooklyn went and took a photo 🤔😀 x

View attachment 1615309
This must be your best post ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Brooklyn is in the DM. He ate a hot crisp.
The thirst is unquenchable on this one. I guess it generates income too tho.

• Haha
The kids looked absolutely horrendous at the show! How can they think a plunging neckline is appropriate for 11 year old Harper!
I just saw it and I'm in shock. She doesn't even have the body yet and even if she did it's inappropriate for a child. I literally can't think of a reason to that besides Victoria being sick of dressing her daughter in children's clothes and wanted to transition to adult clothing. Harper doesn't look like the type of kid who wants to grow up fast based in her posing and not wearing any makeup. What's with adults being so quick to sexualize tweens? I don't see her pushing her sons to be sexy at her age. Gross.

Also Nicola's new edgy aesthetic is so off. She's absolutely gorgeous when she had her basic white girl style with blonde hair. Some people can't pull everything off no matter how gorgeous they are.

Reactions: 12
I recommend the Spice Girls movie, she is quite amusing in that.

This must be your best post ever.
Thank you, Love Pom 🥰💖❤💕🥰😊😘 xx

Brooklyn cries at long last at realising his crap at photography after reading the Amazon reviews on his book 😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16661443312461.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she's going to stuff her lips, better just fill the middle. They've become aged and stretched and sooooo looonnnggggg :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5

THE MIRROR names HARPER BECKHAM’s school and how much it costs. Is this where the teacher worked that he had an affair with??
No, that was a different school that she was allegedly moved from

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.