Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Posh's mum is the most elegant and appropriately dressed person I've seen so far. I expected Posh to wear something more structured like that, but she possibly feared it would age her beside the blushing bride. Jackie looks fabulous.

Reactions: 25
Now that she’s a beckham (sorry peltz-beckham 🙄) I think this is the right place to say I find her absolutely insufferable

Also I don’t get how they’ve had a Jewish wedding when Brooklyn was baptised? I’m not sure a lot of the more religious Jewish people would consider him or Nicola Jewish because judaism is matrilineal. Reform movements would consider them Jewish if they had a Jewish mother or father and had been raised Jewish. Nicola has a Jewish father and was raised Jewish but despite David’s Jewish origins, Brooklyn wasn’t raised Jewish.

Last edited:
I have just read that David asked for donations to be sent to the Ukraine. Perhaps instead of doing that, he could have bought the newly weds a smaller cheaper car and sent the excess to the Ukraine.
Did David and Victoria really buy the newlyweds that sweet little sports car, or was it purely a plug for his investment in the company?

Earlier articles stated it was a present, but later articles said it was a promo thing ...

Brooklyn and Nicola recently sold their US$10.5m "starter house" (in Hollywood) - I wonder where they'll buy next?

1649741860957.png

I've seen a lot of comments saying how mean Nicola looks. Obviously I don't know her, but the rumours were strong about her mistreatment of the domestic staff when she was young. I think Brooklyn's in for a hell of a ride!

I personally don’t see the attraction in Brooklyn whatsoever. Not because he changes his preferences to career/has no stability, but just his personality is shady, possessive, needy, etc.

He’s obviously very afraid of being alone, very in the mindset that he needs a relationship/someone at every point in life since he was a teenager to be complete, as he’s had many serious, not-so serious, once-offs up until him and Nicole got together in 2019.
I think David and Victoria were really hoping he'd marry Chloe Grace Moretz (rumours were that it was a showmance anyway though).

How did Romeo’s model girlfriend get away with wearing tatty old Birkenstock clogs ??? That has got to be a joke 😭 she comes from money too, went to private school in bath
She gives me weird vibes. Looks too much like a female version of Romeo for a start! She was among the first to break the 'no social media' rule Brooklyn and Nicola imposed, and just seems smarmy. Sorry, not sorry.

That's a stunning cut! Love it. Far nicer than Beckham's mother's pant suit.

Last edited:
I think the difficulty in the fashions we saw there were because it was an evening wedding in a hot country . DB Stepmum, for example, would have looked fine if the wedding was on a beach in Barbados.
Also then men were obviously Black Tie but the women just didn’t get the memo.

Would like to see what the siblings of VB and DB wore . Feel sorry for DBs Mum, she missed the mark entirely.

Also for a showbiz wedding , billed as Wedding of the year/decade whatever, it was seriously lacking in celebs .
I get that they couldn’t really win, if it were packed with their parents mates they would have been accused of selling out but really between The Beckhams and The Peltz all they could must up is two Spice girls, The Williams sisters and Eva Longoria ?!?!
Just shows social media is all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 11
I think the difficulty in the fashions we saw there were because it was an evening wedding in a hot country . DB Stepmum, for example, would have looked fine if the wedding was on a beach in Barbados.

Would like to see what the siblings of VB and DB wore . Feel sorry for DBs Mum, she missed the mark entirely.

Also for a showbiz wedding , billed as Wedding of the year/decade whatever, it was seriously lacking in celebs .
I get that they couldn’t really win, if it were packed with their parents mates they would have been accused of selling out but really between The Beckhams and The Peltz all they could must up is two Spice girls, The Williams sisters and Eva Longoria ?!?!
Imagine looking at the wedding photos in a few years and not knowing or recognising a good three quarters of your closest friends?

Reactions: 10

And Kim K's mate Jonathon. You know the guy that's only notable for being mates with her. Yeah, he was there too.
I hope the rest of the guest list was made up of the couple's actual friends but it doesn't really look like it.
Also David B's stepmum's dress wasn't really appropriate for any wedding when worn with visible Spanx. Maybe for a beach wedding if she could cover her undies fully 🤭

Reactions: 5
And Kim K's mate Jonathon. You know the guy that's only notable for being mates with her. Yeah, he was there too.
I hope the rest of the guest list was made up of the couple's actual friends but it doesn't really look.like it.

Oops how could I forget Jonathan Cheban

You’d have thought there’d have been some e footballers or something 🤷‍♀️

VB could have used this opportunity to discreetly promote her brand. She kitted out her mum, Mia and Eva Longoria but didn’t kit out Sandra, her sister, niece or DB’s step mum. Perhaps they refused to wear something of hers.

Oops how could I forget Jonathan Cheban

You’d have thought there’d have been some e footballers or something 🤷‍♀️
Don't forget Gordon Ramsey and his family - they were all well dressed.
I thought that Phil Neville would be there as he manages Inter Miami and is well know to all the Beckham kids plus a few of the footballers Brooklyn grew up with. Roco Richie is another I didn't see in the photos and he was one of the only friends Brooklyn was ever photographed with in London.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.