Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she does this, so surprised she hasn't tripped and
snapped in two.
I think it’s probably a misguided notion that overly long skirts/ trousers make her look taller.
The dress looks like a cheap negligee. I don’t understand why she chose it. She could have gone for a million other lovely sophisticated looks.

Reactions: 20
I love the face of the lady in the turquoise dress and her husband in the background
Notice the way Sir Dave is holding her hand. The hands are not clasped into each others, it is more like a grip. Not a lot of affection on his part.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s probably a misguided notion that overly long skirts/ trousers make her look taller.
The dress looks like a cheap negligee. I don’t understand why she chose it. She could have gone for a million other lovely sophisticated looks.
I think it's a dress from her own range. She literally never wears anything not her own.

Reactions: 7
I didn’t see one guest who I thought looked nice? I’ve seen better dressed guests at weddings wearing asos. For all the money they have at their disposal there wasn’t one person who looked good

Reactions: 14
All that pomp for a 23 year old to marry some bird he has only known for 5 mins. The marriage won’t last. Neither of them look happy.

What a waste of money.
And I agree, it is like theyre playing at being grown ups.
Clearly some arrangement between the families.

Reactions: 3
They’ve had a massive wedding, are supposedly in love, never have to worry about money and have the world at their feet. Yet they look miserable?!
I personally don’t see the attraction in Brooklyn whatsoever. Not because he changes his preferences to career/has no stability, but just his personality is shady, possessive, needy, etc.

He’s obviously very afraid of being alone, very in the mindset that he needs a relationship/someone at every point in life since he was a teenager to be complete, as he’s had many serious, not-so serious, once-offs up until him and Nicole got together in 2019.

Reactions: 11
Romeo will be the next to marry, I'm grabbing popcorn for that.

By the time Harper Marries David and Victoria will be in zimmer frames.
Cruz split from his girlfriend a little while back so I suppose just the expense for Romeo’s wedding that will be remaining.

Thread Title Suggestion: Styles are old, the top lip is new, his hairline is borrowed, and the bride looked blue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn't McQ not want her to wear his clothes. Or something.
Yes, he barred her from his 2000/2001 show saying he only designed for intelligent women and then in 2005/2006 time said that David could wear his clothes but not Victoria. He was furious when he saw her wearing a skirt he made.
I love Alexander McQueen and I think Lee was a great designer, one of the best. But as a person he could be really nasty.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.