Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VB has posted stories about her dress. It does look gorgeous but I can't believe it was custom made and they couldn't have shortened it a bit!

Reactions: 4
How did Romeo’s model girlfriend get away with wearing tatty old Birkenstock clogs ??? That has got to be a joke 😭 she comes from money too, went to private school in bath
At least Vicky didn't have to change into her nightwear, when she went to bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gotta say it, I like Vickys dress. Not special enough to hog the spotlight, but pleasant enough. Boobs look much better too.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen this pic. The setting looks like a fashion runway or a carpet event like the MET not a wedding aisle !
Is this actually from the wedding? I assumed it was some weird fashion pre wedding photo shoot (I know OK! would make brides wear their dress the day before to get good shots. This really doesn't look like a wedding at all!!!

I agree it looks like a fashion show or even one from one of those bridal fairs!

Reactions: 3
At least Vicky didn't have to change into her nightwear, when she went to bed!
When I saw this the first thing I said was they look like nightdresses. When she’s photographed alone victorias looks less like a nightie but photographed together it looks like a shoot for her new nightwear range.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think VBs mum looks nice , suitable wedding attire and age appropriate !

Reactions: 6
The funny thing is that V&B consider themselves stylish and Sophisticated (in their own idea of cotswold country sartorial way) but this wedding shows them and their wedding guests as being trashy and tasteless. Nobody's admiring them - not even complimenting the bride!

Regarding the current climate, well, the rich have never cared what's going on in the real world as long as it doesn't impact their $$ and lifestyle. After all, the people in govt power don't care about double standards, so why should some rich slebs?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Vicky looks like she's got a saggy pregnant bump or beer belly with that nightie gathered angle.
Nana and Tana Ramsay are the best dressed women ive seen at the wedding

Reactions: 16
Vicky looks like she's got a saggy pregnant bump or beer belly with that nightie gathered angle.
Nana and Tana Ramsay are the best dressed women ive seen at the wedding

Yep I agree

Reactions: 3
That's a good article by Dan Wooten. The whole thing is kind of gross.

Nicola Peltz Beckham is a very pretty girl but almost unrecognisable to the way she used to look. Her skin always looks absolutely perfect, and perfectly immobile.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell, Victoria is positively beaming in this photo!!!!
Like full on happy!!! Literally almost cracking a smile!!!
Practically Cheshire Cat status!
she must be bloody deliriously happy!
316D3013-78B8-44CD-94C7-8E901DA532E1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jackie Adams looks fab. It’s a VB outfit so I wonder why she didn’t pick something equally classy for herself. Her own dress is nice but not for a mother of the groom. She looks a bit desperate tbh.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.