Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the cut of the dress but not the straps, as someone said its very sundress like and doesn't have the wow factor. I wonder how Victoria feels about Nicola not choosing her as the designer.

Reactions: 10
First photos - she looked beautiful; I love her dress and veil:

View attachment 1185410

View attachment 1185411
It’s like they are playing at grown ups , I can’t explain it.

The veil is the only thing I like.
What’s with the wide unflattering straps on her dress, gives me sundress vibes and does not look elegant at all.
Just realised that they both have terrible hair, wtf! His needs a quick freshen up and tidy, and hers is just a bit trailer trash, like she forgot to get it done? Is it in a ponytail? 😂
His always looks like it needs a bloody good wash

Reactions: 12
All that pomp for a 23 year old to marry some bird he has only known for 5 mins. The marriage won’t last. Neither of them look happy.

What a waste of money.
And I agree, it is like theyre playing at being grown ups.

Reactions: 16
The train looks like a big bit of rolled-out pastry. Makes me want to get my cookie cutters out. The gloves are tacky and baggy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
They look like two kids playing dress up. I don't get it, why would a 23 year old want to get married in this day and age.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All that pomp for a 23 year old to marry some bird he has only known for 5 mins. The marriage won’t last. Neither of them look happy.

What a waste of money.
And I agree, it is like theyre playing at being grown ups.
I do kind of get the feeling David and Victoria wanted him to have a big wedding and be married young as a supposed sign of success and / or commitment to family. If Brooklyn had wanted to wait till he was a little older and spend more time with Nicola before thinking about marriage, would Romeo be preparing for a wedding now? I think he might

• Wow
  • Haha
‘Film star’ is pushing it a bit….
can someone explain the wet trousers thing? Haven’t seen it
I know @fusspot has provided a great explanation, but look at this photo:

1649676922492.png

I wonder how many times she's had to support him after a few too many pints? He looks seriously pissed off. Surely there was a back door they could have left via?

A closer look at the wet patch:

1649677018782.png

An article about the incident (and some really good photos of Brooklyn - he looked far better than he does nowadays):

• Angry
  • Wow
I know @fusspot has provided a great explanation, but look at this photo:

View attachment 1185935

I wonder how many times she's had to support him after a few too many pints? He looks seriously pissed off. Surely there was a back door they could have left via?

A closer look at the wet patch:

View attachment 1185940

An article about the incident (and some really good photos of Brooklyn - he looked far better than he does nowadays):

I'd say leaving by the front door in full view of the paps was a very deliberate act on David's part to humiliate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
David Beckham is emotional as he sends Harper, 10, off for her first day back at school | Daily Mail Online

I clicked on this. It made me feel ill. Why does he have to drape himself over her like that? Just leave the poor girl to cut up her pear for God's sake. That is a weird look he gives the camera at the end.
Very similar to how Vic always draped herself over the boys, there's an age where that should start becoming less obvious, especially in pubic photos.

Reactions: 8
Brooklyn is hardly his father is he. He looks about 15 in those pics! She looks like a piece of work! Good luck to them!

Reactions: 7
Harper looks a bit like Dani Dyer in that last pic.
The dress is a bit, erm, inappropriate for a young girl (or is that just me?)

I see Cruz is now going out with a notable ex model/Primrose Hill setesque offspring Rosemary Ferguson's daughter.
Why have all the boys got 'serious' girlfriends at such a young age?

They look like two kids playing dress up. I don't get it, why would a 23 year old want to get married in this day and age.
Especially a 23 year old with the world at his feet? No bills to worry about, no financial restrictions, doors opened for him yet he wants to settle down with a girl 3 years older than him and just pose in bathroom mirrors together. None of the kids seem to have any real friends, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of BB out with just lads his own age. His tatts are carbon copies of his dads (or her dead family members names). It's been obvious for years he's desperate to be his dad sadly every one of them inherited the piggy-faced VB looks of the 90s so no amount of moody half stare (makes him look drunk/thick) and bandy legs with make that happen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd say leaving by the front door in full view of the paps was a very deliberate act on David's part to humiliate her.
Or leaving by the front door was a deliberate act because it was nothing more than a drink spillage

Reactions: 4
The dress is a bit, erm, inappropriate for a young girl (or is that just me?)
It's a bit much IMO, she is still a child as the school photos clearly show. There'll be plenty of time for her to experiment with a more mature look when she is a teenager ...

Cruz broke up with his girlfriend: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/victoria-beckham-putting-family-first-26479923 His now-ex is 15 years old and he is 17 but this article makes it sound like they were adults who made the difficult decision to break up after years together and a mortgage. Maybe that's just down to the tabloid tone but still, it does seem like at very young ages they are all in these serious relationships and on the path to marriage at an age where other lads their age are just out enjoying life. (I have nothing against young marriage, but it's one thing if you happen to find the right person at a young age or have religious/cultural reasons. It's another when they are all "settling down" basically because they're in the public eye)

Reactions: 6
Leave it to Brooklyn to marry into a family that much richer than his that they even refuse to take his last name alone 😂😂.

Also, I saw a comment that somebody said the Beckhams are working class? OKay, I can believe a few things but not that! They have have always had way way more $$ than the working class. I'm not saying they're billionaires but you can't compare them to people who go to work 40 hours a week and live paycheck to paycheck, living in a modest home, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ve had a massive wedding, are supposedly in love, never have to worry about money and have the world at their feet. Yet they look miserable?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.