Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can come back and surround yourselves with friends and family, go back to your base and regroup your thoughts.

In a world of opportunity, Its not failure Becca. Regroup and go again.
She was going on yesterday about how she's still analysing her values and thinking about her next move. I thought oh thank god, shes building up to saying shes going to move back to the west and get a proper job - but then she finished by saying last year was miserable so she wants to make sure this year is fun

Fun?! Shes living like a pauper, she has no real connections and she's cobbling together pennies on the daily to spend on yokes and god knows what.

She seems intelligent, I don't understand how she's being this thick.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if she is intelligent ~ she said some fairly wild things during covid. But yeah she is intelligent enough to have gotten a nursing degree.

Anyway if I was her I'd consider getting back into nursing and doing my other social media bits on the side for a while. Or yeah move back home for a while even just to chill out and focus on her health which seems awful. Why Bali? The cost of living there has obviously gone up a lot. People with real western salaries live there now. Whereas years ago it seemed to only be people with low income online jobs paying no tax that lived there. There's so many other better places she could live. I just wonder what is still attracting her to Bali.

Reactions: 9
Here we go again with the smell and taste lies again!
Well I don't think it's a lie.... she did fall off a table and hit her head in like 2015 or 16 so it's not a new thing. She ate chilli's on a video before with no reaction at all. She has said it since way before covid. I know someone that had a brain injury that smells thing that are not there so is truth to it.

She is such a rugby pick me girl Jesus you’d think she was the only girl to ever have an interest in rugby.

Reactions: 5
Well I don't think it's a lie.... she did fall off a table and hit her head in like 2015 or 16 so it's not a new thing. She ate chilli's on a video before with no reaction at all. She has said it since way before covid. I know someone that had a brain injury that smells thing that are not there so is truth to it.
True but she also always posts about food that she loves etc. Obsessed with spicy foods and I think I remember pineapple and chili before too but she can’t taste any of it? I have no doubt the injury happened I just think it’s wildly exaggerated like everything else in her life.

Reactions: 6
Is she into ice baths? I see her story had her in a ice bath - she has barely mentioned that before 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I seeing things here?
Her content is literally working out or showing us she had an ice bath every morning 🫠
Sean cassey fitness had a reel up about this ‘fitness influencers’ doing there ice baths, journaling and meditation and I immediately thought of the Irish huns. I love how the younger actual fitness influencers are calling out this crap behaviour and how it’s all fake and stupid. I came across another account, I can’t remember her name but she’s a 25 yo scottish PT influencer I think and she was just so genuine saying how she gets up at 7.30am doesn’t journal or meditate and it was just refreshing to watch.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Please do teach me, this would be such a useful skill to have. I can’t count the amount of times I have gone running and completely forgot to breathe, it’s so dangerous.

IMG_8538.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is she rambling about today??? She was sad before Christmas so now she’s going to put up more pictures of herself in the gym!?! Oh, and she likes fun.

Reactions: 3
Why does she always have no energy? Surely a mental health aspect to that.. if not like go to a doctor..

I think people she is friends with are probably hussling more now cos they are getting older and realise they need to earn more ?

I honestly do like Becca cos you can tell she's a nice person but she can be a bit baffling..

Reactions: 10
I’m actually glad for her that she’s realized she’s lost herself a bit and is going to try get back. I used to really like following her for Bali, fitness and food stuff but since she started the breathwork and ice baths she has become insufferable and seems depressed.
The hussle comment was weird. Obv during covid Bali was cheap and they had duck all to do but party. She used to have a ton of friends over there but it seems so lonely now.

Reactions: 7
I’m actually glad for her that she’s realized she’s lost herself a bit and is going to try get back. I used to really like following her for Bali, fitness and food stuff but since she started the breathwork and ice baths she has become insufferable and seems depressed.
The hussle comment was weird. Obv during covid Bali was cheap and they had duck all to do but party. She used to have a ton of friends over there but it seems so lonely now.
She's been saying she's lost for months though.
The OBVIOUS conclusion is that she needs to admit defeat, get off social media and get a real job.

But over and over and over again she lands at the conclusion she needs to have "more fun". By which she means partying in a third world country with people way to young for her and with a bank balance running in fumes.

I agree she seems nice, but it's crazy watching her have these existential crises every couple of weeks only to conclude repeatedly that selling breathwork online to gombeens for pennies is where the smart money is.

Reactions: 11
She's been saying she's lost for months though.
The OBVIOUS conclusion is that she needs to admit defeat, get off social media and get a real job.

But over and over and over again she lands at the conclusion she needs to have "more fun". By which she means partying in a third world country with people way to young for her and with a bank balance running in fumes.

I agree she seems nice, but it's crazy watching her have these existential crises every couple of weeks only to conclude repeatedly that selling breathwork online to gombeens for pennies is where the smart money is.
Oh 100%.
Bali is dead in the water and it’s sad at this stage that she’s still clinging on there. Wonder if aus in April is an indication of a move?

Reactions: 4
I thought she'd more or less confirmed she was moving in April? She'd said she had commitments in Bali til then, but I could have swore she'd said she was going to move then.

Reactions: 1
How long is it since she worked as a nurse? Would she have to brush up on her skills if she went back

Reactions: 1