Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a qualified nurse? She wouldn't have to rely on teaching people how to breathe... 😅
She hasn't nursed in years. Would want to do some cpd. Tbh id say she's allergic to the hard work involved. When she'd rather scrounge around the 3rd world and effectively couch surf for want of a better word while teacher people to breathe and flaunting her boob job in the ice bath when she has an alternative qualification, I think it's obvious she will do anything to avoid the graft of nursing.

Reactions: 10
She hasn't nursed in years. Would want to do some cpd. Tbh id say she's allergic to the hard work involved. When she'd rather scrounge around the 3rd world and effectively couch surf for want of a better word while teacher people to breathe and flaunting her boob job in the ice bath when she has an alternative qualification, I think it's obvious she will do anything to avoid the graft of nursing.
She would rather teach people how to breath 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She definitely won't return to work if she can help it, why would she when people sign over money to her "courses" while she does the absolute bare minimum?
She seems nice alright, but the mad bastard skit is getting old now. And she keeps going on about being single, she's a very striking looking woman I'd say she turns heads with her unusual look but she has fierce masculine energy which is probably off putting to a lot of lads...but that's just the way she is so shouldn't have to change because she can't get/keep a date

Reactions: 6
Everytime this one puts up a video she is recording while riding her bike in Bali I am shocked. Like how easy accidents happens and she is driving with one hand while recording the road. As a nurse I would expect more from her. No doubt she'd have a go fund me up too if she was to crash. She's a joke!

Reactions: 8
duck me, she's exhausting 🥴

Becca, when you start to wonder again why you're still single, go back and watch that boring drivel you've just spouted.

Reactions: 9
More teaching people how to breathe in Sydney. Honestly who are the strange people that pay money for this tripe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
More teaching people how to breathe in Sydney. Honestly who are the strange people that pay money for this tripe
God help us all. The same nauseating content as the rest of the huns incoming. Wonder if I’ll bump into her in the wild…wonder what her visa situation is? Who is she going to live with? So many questions…!

Reactions: 1
Has she gone and gotten herself a working holiday visa at the age of 35?
Maybe she used her nursing degree and will sign up to an agency but not actually do any shifts or at least not put it on instagram if she is. Maybe now her dreams will come through and she’ll get a man 🙄

Reactions: 7
No shade on her age, but I didn’t have any family support - there’s no parents who would welcome me and let me move back home rent free. All of these charlatans rely on that but tell us how they have a different path. So condescending - the different path being living like you are 19 for the rest of your life. No thanks.

Reactions: 6
Peter pan life. I earn a very good salary in Ireland, same age as Becca, work hard, have my house deposit saved but can't buy a home. I dont know how these girls can be so carefree but I guess I don't have parents to fall back on and won't sell my soul online.

Reactions: 11
No shade on her age, but I didn’t have any family support - there’s no parents who would welcome me and let me move back home rent free. All of these charlatans rely on that but tell us how they have a different path. So condescending - the different path being living like you are 19 for the rest of your life. No thanks.
Yeah, it's like they think people are envious of this lifestyle. Maybe people who are in their early twenties and have no idea how their lives are going to go but as someone in their mid to late thirties, all I feel is anxiety and pity looking at them.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she used her nursing degree and will sign up to an agency but not actually do any shifts or at least not put it on instagram if she is. Maybe now her dreams will come through and she’ll get a man 🙄
She was living like a penniless street urchin even in Bali. She'll absolutely have to go back to nursing or some other "corporate job", just like queen Nicole before her if she wants to live in Sydney.

Reactions: 7