Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They also think the world owes them.

That crew Becca, Shiv and Hegs have serious notions of themselves. They are products of an echo chamber of self praise and bigging themselves up.

Optically Shiv to me is no different than a welfare sponger. She has the sit in front of the TV all day in her pyjamas vibe. Becca is similar, doesn't want to do any work.

They have horrible work ethics the lot of them and think the world owes them everything.

Reactions: 14
I’m actually glad for her that she’s left Bali, the second hand cringe of living there amongst the 21year old gap years was getting to me. Can’t wait to see how she’s going to afford life in Sydney! Some of her recent Insta stories lately have mentioned she’s a nurse so I bet she’s going back to it.

Reactions: 8
She just confirmed on a Q&A that she’s on a working visa until September and then she doesn’t know what she’s doing or where she’s going, nothing new there! 🙄 She’s a complete shambles!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She just confirmed on a Q&A that she’s on a working visa until September and then she doesn’t know what she’s doing or where she’s going, nothing new there! 🙄 She’s a complete shambles!!
Jesus Christ. She made a reel announcing her "new life" and it's just 6 months dossing at Hegs before she's once again directionless and homeless ?

She. Needs. To. Get. Off. Instagram.

Reactions: 9
She is an embarrassment, just get a real job. The insta life served you well but your time as a insta hun is over. Over in oz now conning silly people and showing them how to breath 😩

• Haha
Say what you like about Becca, but she is 1000% more authentic than her ‘mate’ Shiv O’Hagan - at least she is openly saying she has made a b*llox of her life, you’d never get that honesty from the other one.

Reactions: 13
So is she living with Begs now? Has Sinead D moved out?
Nah I'd say Beccas is sleeping under the sink, cleaning the bog and doing Hegs laundry* in exchange for her bed and keep. No other way she can afford to be in Sydney.

*Except her thongs, Sinead D. Insists on doing those by hand

• Haha
I am so confused why did she get the working holiday visa and then not really use it? Surely you would get it and give the full year a bash.. but now she has only four months left on it. You can do very little in four months and then there is the issue of housing as well. Anyway I do respect her honesty for sure but strange decisions...

Having moved abroad myself it is only really in the second year that you are beginning to find your feet. And the financial costs in the first year are higher etc...

I guess she did say herself that she does not really know what her goals are.

Reactions: 7
I am so confused why did she get the working holiday visa and then not really use it? Surely you would get it and give the full year a bash.. but now she has only four months left on it. You can do very little in four months and then there is the issue of housing as well. Anyway I do respect her honesty for sure but strange decisions...

Having moved abroad myself it is only really in the second year that you are beginning to find your feet. And the financial costs in the first year are higher etc...

I guess she did say herself that she does not really know what her goals are.
She sold a few breathwork lessons in October for pennies but couldn't afford to stay on. Now she's back cobbling together a few more pennies from another breathwork class, but trying to squeeze another 16 weeks out of it.
She even said "she might go back to Bali after".

Like this is the longest most drawn out painful thing I've ever witnessed. Back to Bali for more misery and "soul searching" to drag out the inevitable conclusion that she needs to just go home and go back to nursing !

Bali is done she is flogging a dead horse on this going back and forth. Clearly unhappy. I'm interested to hear all her thoughts and what has been going on with the situation cos i really think she has been all over the shop quite a while now in relation to what she wants. Having covid badly to defo messed up her plans.

Was she tinting her eyebrows in those stories or is that just her eyebrows? If it’s the latter, wow! 🥸
---
Also is her life mantra “why do one Instagram story when you can do 34?”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her honesty is refreshing. I don't think she could have afforded to live in Oz back in October. Back to cheap Bali made sense for her at the time rather than use her visa. Hard to see how she can make any money in the next 4 months let alone get a lease on an apartment. The instahun scene is over for her and she's clearly shitting it at the thought of coming home. She always posted how her siblings and friends lived abroad like it was a badge of honour, coming home to Galway is probably a failure in her eyes.

Yeah I get the impression from her that she feels like coming home would be a huge failure and admitting defeat when it really isn’t. She had a good run as a Insta hun in the early Bali days back when it was still a cool place to go. But Bali has completely changed and isn’t this elusive place to live anymore it’s just asian Marbella full of Insta Huns. I just don’t see how she can make a success of Aus in 4 months

Reactions: 11
Yeah I get the impression from her that she feels like coming home would be a huge failure and admitting defeat when it really isn’t.
All of them are like this - Shiv is the only one out of them to move home and that was only because she got pregnant.
Oh, and Begs when she got locked out because of Covid. She wouldn’t stop talking about going back and went to Bali in the meantime!

I do get the feeling off them all that that is shame to move home!

Reactions: 4
Sinéad D is off doing her regional work so Becca has moved in with Hegs while she’s gone

All of them are like this - Shiv is the only one out of them to move home and that was only because she got pregnant.
Oh, and Begs when she got locked out because of Covid. She wouldn’t stop talking about going back and went to Bali in the meantime!

I do get the feeling off them all that that is shame to move home!
Only because for the past 5 years they each absolutely hammered the narrative that anyone living in Ireland doing a 9-5 was the loser.

Now here's every one of them heading towards 40, not a penny to their names, trying to make a grift on a platform thats fallen out of favour.

Shiv got knocked up on a one night stand but in her mind moving home because a randomer got her up the duff was *less* embarrassing than saying her plan to earn a living for the next 30 years as an online PT living in Bali was stupid and short sighted.

Becca has 30 years of working life ahead of her. Does she think she'll be selling ice baths on the beach in Sydney on Instagram in her 60s?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I do think she is the most honest and hasn't been enjoying bali for a long time. She says it was only a few months but I think for atleast a year if not longer she has been struggling. I hope Sydney works out. Cos the fear and stress of not having a plan must be exhausting

Reactions: 5