Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ice baths - anyone can do them. Not many people want to do them 😆

Give it over Becca it's hardly revolutionary- I was doing them 15 years ago when I was training as part of recovery.

You'd actually swear it's ground breaking.

Reactions: 14
Ice baths - anyone can do them. Not many people want to do them 😆

Give it over Becca it's hardly revolutionary- I was doing them 15 years ago when I was training as part of recovery.

You'd actually swear it's ground breaking.
Exactly!! Used to fill the bath up & throw ice in 🙄 this was well before the fancy inflatable ice baths were a thing

Reactions: 3
They obviously don’t work either as she’s the most stressed person I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know she bikes in Bali but does she actually have a license and international driving permit? Thailand are pretty strict on it

This is getting sad now. She’s living in the poorest part of Bali, and is clearly depressed. A family member needs to fly out asap and bring her home.

IMG_8134.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Why is she still there? Does she have work commitments that she needs to complete (retreats/workshops?)

It's painfully obvious Bali has nothing left for her. She's alone, constantly unwell and honest to God @JP Bangers - I agree I think she's in a low place.

Reactions: 8
It's also obvious she's broke though?
I dunno...I just wish she'd move somewhere where she'd be happier, and maybe get her health back on track.
She loves to preach how most of her friends and siblings live abroad so I would imagine she would never admit defeat and move home. She’s 35, I wouldn’t be worrying about her!

Reactions: 10
It's also obvious she's broke though?
I dunno...I just wish she'd move somewhere where she'd be happier, and maybe get her health back on track.
I do too I kinda feel bad for her. How can she not see that it’s her lifestyle that’s making her sick and stressed like! Bali has gone beyond tragic these days now that it’s a haven for 20 year old wannabe influencer types.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also feel sorry for her. Its just so awkward now her still dragging the bali life and business is good. When she looks exhausted amd is sick all the time. I dunno 😕

Reactions: 6
B0719A6D-B5F9-4021-925C-C93E88365D43.png
3C152E62-2A0C-4277-B15C-6879E527849B.png

She does look absolutely bleeping lost & pathetic.

I had sympathy but then she starts again on how she needs to EDUcaTe people on health

I’m not taking advice of someone who looks Like a junkie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You can come back and surround yourselves with friends and family, go back to your base and regroup your thoughts.

In a world of opportunity, Its not failure Becca. Regroup and go again.

Reactions: 9