Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #2 for Becca Gillan. Thread title thanks to @theGingerBreadMan

Previous thread
⬇

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Training to be a breath work facilitator like the rest of that scamming crew. Just so embarrassing

Reactions: 18
Training to be a breath work facilitator like the rest of that scamming crew. Just so embarrassing
Came here to say this - they haven’t an original thought in their heads, they’re like sheep all doing the same courses to add to their scamming arsenal. Not realising that the real winner of this Ponzi scheme is the original influencer who they are all paying to do the training.

6501964E-EA0B-4DDF-8D3C-0626D923BD87.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she had her tits done ? Appears to be showing them more these days

Reactions: 2
I mean yeah in a hot and humid country I'd be sweating a good but. And the gyms there don't have AC so you would be dying.

Reactions: 4
I mean yeah I don't know why she feels the need to film her sweat and emphasis it all the time. We get it, you're in a gym in Bali with no AC 😹😹🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
I really wonder how much she makes cos she has an alright following but not massive. She needs to live in bali cos its cheap obviously. But she always goes on about business ideas 💡 but mainly I see her sweating g and moaning about her latest ailment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really wonder how much she makes cos she has an alright following but not massive. She needs to live in bali cos its cheap obviously. But she always goes on about business ideas 💡 but mainly I see her sweating g and moaning about her latest ailment.
Yeah me too, 46k minus bots isn’t great for an Instahun lifestyle. I wonder how long more it’s sustainable for as she ages out of her target market, and younger health and fitness huns take her place?

Reactions: 3
Thought the research now shows they don’t do anything. Still I suppose it looks cool 🙄

💯 got them done last summer. There was nothing there before
Told a mate of mine she hasn't yet you see them top less in the latest reel and it's laughable she's trying to pass them off as natural. What's the shame or point in lying?

Reactions: 6
Must have been why she based herself in Budapest - there's a lot of clinics around that neck of the woods and in Eastern Europe.
Told a mate of mine she hasn't yet you see them top less in the latest reel and it's laughable she's trying to pass them off as natural. What's the shame or point in lying?

Reactions: 5
Such a #bossbitch that she has to climb through a barbed wire fence to get home when scuttered drunk.

• Haha