Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t have a spare 8 hours to listen to all her stories yesterday, only caught snippets - anyone catch where she’s flying out to tomorrow ?
She didn’t say, just kept saying she’d booked her flight for Monday! Trying to keep us in ‘suspense’ the weirdo! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She didn’t say, just kept saying she’d booked her flight for Monday! Trying to keep us in ‘suspense’ the weirdo! 🙄
She has to go back to Bali first "for work" I thought? She has a few workshops booked in Bali already, so she can cobble together a few pennies to get to her destination after that.

Last week's workshop paid for this flight. She's living day to day on what she can grift.

Reactions: 9
She's stuck in Singapore after missing connecting flights...
Oh dear she'll have to organise a breathwork workshop stat to cover the cost of rebooking 😂

She obviously picked the cheapest flight with the dangerously short layover because that's all she could cobble together. She's so broke she makes ME stressed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please tell me she is stuck in the terminal and does nt have a visa to explore Singapore
Well it was an unexpectred layover and even though she posted a dancing emoji, I doubt she's going to go on the rip? 😂 It's so obvious that she's picked the cheapest route back to Bali even if it has 47 stops along the way. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm calling BS. Does not look like flights from Heathrow into Singapore were delayed at all. Arrived on Schedule, maybe delayed departing.
Guessing it was the cheapest ticket with an overnight at the airport

Reactions: 3
Back on her stories, hasn’t trained since November - still has a really bad cough. Who is taking health & fitness advice from this one?

Reactions: 12
Back on her stories, hasn’t trained since November - still has a really bad cough. Who is taking health & fitness advice from this one?
She's literally telling people she is far from a wellness expert. She's unhealthier than your average young person. For someone who moved to Bali for wellbeing - it's not working.

Another one running away from problems (insta created) and finding out it doesn't work.

Reactions: 16
Thailand! How original
It's sooooooooo different to Bali too. Definitely the kind of place she can have a normal life, meet a guy her own age with his head screwed on. Finally get out of that backpacker partying scene, maybe one of those bouts of anti biotics will finally work.

This is going to be the change she needs at last. Definitely smarter than admitting she's too old and not successful enough to make Instagram her long term plan.

Nursing is fine in your 20s but it's not going to be something you can do until you retire or which can provide stability. Selling breathwork classes online is where the smart money is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course Thailand where the cost of living is about 10% of that is Bali 😂😂 tell me your broke without telling me your broke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What trolls is on about? Her stories imply she was hacked or something, so that is why she is private -

• Wow
Reactions: 2