Becca Gillen #2 The scammer been scammed, well I’ll be damned!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what you like about Becca, but she is 1000% more authentic than her ‘mate’ Shiv O’Hagan - at least she is openly saying she has made a b*llox of her life, you’d never get that honesty from the other one.
And let us be honest Becca - actually has a skillset and a career to fall back on as much as she may not like it.

She has that comfort that she can slot back into a nursing type role and regroup.

Whereas Shiv just has to keep scamming and gaslighting.
---
Yeah I get the impression from her that she feels like coming home would be a huge failure and admitting defeat when it really isn’t. She had a good run as a Insta hun in the early Bali days back when it was still a cool place to go. But Bali has completely changed and isn’t this elusive place to live anymore it’s just asian Marbella full of Insta Huns. I just don’t see how she can make a success of Aus in 4 months
Mad how coming home to one of the most successful countries on the planet to a family that love her and are well off is considered a failure. As bad as Ireland is for housing atm she is in a better position that many people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t put Becca in the same category as Siobhan at all. As said above she is pretty open about her struggles and does have a genuine skill set to fall back on. She seems to put a lot of (often misguided) effort into her ventures.
Siobhan on the other hand is a lazy witch who completely fumbled her career and would rather die than admit she isn’t the smartest greatest person to ever exist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Becca got drunk and spilled why she left Bali 😂 actually think fair play to her for basically saying what we’ve all said here. Plus anybody who has been to Bali or Thailand in the last while will agree with the Russian thing 😂

Reactions: 5
She really tired her best with bali but being 35 living there when friendships are not long term people come and go. No chance of a lasting relationship. Majority of people on holidays or gap years it's not really a place to settle in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
duck me 🫠🫠 all I took from that latest drunken ramble is
1) she invented working online (she’s as bad as Slob O’Hagan)
2) COVID is the reason she’s a lazy unemployed waster

• Haha
  • Heart
duck me 🫠🫠 all I took from that latest drunken ramble is
1) she invented working online (she’s as bad as Slob O’Hagan)
2) COVID is the reason she’s a lazy unemployed waster
Thanks for the breakdown,I couldnt listen to all that waffle😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Becca got drunk and spilled why she left Bali 😂 actually think fair play to her for basically saying what we’ve all said here. Plus anybody who has been to Bali or Thailand in the last while will agree with the Russian thing 😂
I didn’t fully get what she was saying here - what’s the problem with Russian and Ukrainian’s moving there?

Reactions: 2
I didn’t fully get what she was saying here - what’s the problem with Russian and Ukrainian’s moving there?
I'm guessing the change in the demographics of the people to live and culture being different maybe. Just that's it's not all white westerners living it up.

Reactions: 2
Yeah big influx of digital nomads post covid and people fleeing wartime with all the Covid savings changed the landscape and pushed the price of everything up.

Seems Bali is in a boom which is probably not suitable for people that have really poor airy fairy work ethics (that entire crew).

In fairness - all these girls looked disgracefully haggard and not living their best lives at all in Bali. The world and its mother could see that.

That set of stories last night from Becca is the most realness and vulnerable she has been. And she's much more likeable because of it.

• Heart
If you haven’t been to Phuket/Sri Lanka/Bali recently go onto any forum or subreddit and see the countless similar complaints lol.
Main thing though is suddenly 1000’s of people arriving to live in an area so prices shoot up. As they aren’t on holidays accommodation is now harder to find and way more expensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah big influx of digital nomads post covid and people fleeing wartime with all the Covid savings changed the landscape and pushed the price of everything up.

Seems Bali is in a boom which is probably not suitable for people that have really poor airy fairy work ethics (that entire crew).

In fairness - all these girls looked disgracefully haggard and not living their best lives at all in Bali. The world and its mother could see that.

That set of stories last night from Becca is the most realness and vulnerable she has been. And she's much more likeable because of it.
Personally, it didn’t make me like her anymore than I did. I think she’s exactly like the rest of them, wants money for doing nothing or as little as possible. She makes out like everything is a massive life decision when, in reality, she wants an easy instahun life. If she just bit the bullet, moved back to Ireland/England and returned to nursing she would have no problem finding a decent relationship. Her problem is she would see that as beneath her now

• Heart
She is such a spoofer. Jus get a job Becca like the rest of us and stop pretending you can get through life telling people how to breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is such a spoofer. Jus get a job Becca like the rest of us and stop pretending you can get through life telling people how to breath.
Yesterday: "Everybody knows I'm SUCH a logical person..."

*Proceeds to talk in completely serious tones about humans vibrating on different frequencies, whilst peddling breathing classes*

How can a nurse spout such absolute snake oil bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She keeps banging on about how weird it is getting used to wearing shoes and long sleeves in Sydney and not travelling by moped, like she hasn't seen civilisation in 30 years.

She was in Dublin and Galway 4 months ago FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The comments on here saying she’s better than SOH and the others. It’s like saying Peter Sutcliffe is not as bad a serial killer as Harold Shipman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, is Becca doing CBT now? Isn’t that only for qualified psychologists or counsellors? And I mean degree qualified?!

Surely that is a regulated therapy?! She could seriously damage someone’s mental health is she is not properly qualified under a regulatory body?

• Heart
Reactions: 8