BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her review of her and Tom’s desserts show her entire approach to life/work - “Tom put in more effort but mine looked better”

Reactions: 11
Anyone know why she keeps zooming in a little and putting a border around little snippets of her videos? Is it a new YouTube fad?

Reactions: 8
Anyone know why she keeps zooming in a little and putting a border around little snippets of her videos? Is it a new YouTube fad?
It gives me (toned down admittedly) try hard Emma Chamberlain/Antonio Garza vibes. And that’s saying something because that editing style is already try hard, it’s a way of trying to keep an otherwise boring video entertaining/engaging.

Reactions: 4
she was so harsh on tom in that video, she can't stand when he can do something better than her!! and she does weird zoom in when shes quirky boissss obviously its hilarious

Reactions: 17
Briefly skimmed through the video with Tom. How do neither of them have a clue in the kitchen?!? They’re 22 years old and can’t cook a proper meal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Briefly skimmed through the video with Tom. How do neither of them have a clue in the kitchen?!? They’re 22 years old and can’t cook a proper meal
Both of them still expect their mums to cook for them it seems, they're two kids playing house

Reactions: 7
she was so harsh on tom in that video, she can't stand when he can do something better than her!! and she does weird zoom in when shes quirky boissss obviously its hilarious
I thought so too 😟. I think they should've maybe done it on Tom's day off as Molly had more of an advantage to make the food whereas Tom didn't have time to prepare food like she did and that's why hers looked as it did.
At least Tom's food was made from scratch whereas Molly's was from a box.

Reactions: 7
Hard to say since we don't really know the details, but if it is that's petty as duck of them.

Reactions: 5
I feel like I remember one of her friends (Katie??? Idk lol) was posting Erin on her Instagram with the others (I may be entirely wrong) but it gave the impression the others were still friends!

Reactions: 2
I feel like I remember one of her friends (Katie??? Idk lol) was posting Erin on her Instagram with the others (I may be entirely wrong) but it gave the impression the others were still friends!
I've also noticed (unless it's just my instagram) but Erin doesn't follow Molly but Molly still follows Erin 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.