BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally why has she put on her latest story that she's "been" to England on the list of countries that she has been too - not sure that really counts lol
Saying she’s been to England has been 8 year old trying to sound grown up energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's literally just trying to make it sound like she's been to more countries when like...who cares lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
(big rant incoming)

i’ve never watched such a half arsed video in my entire life. if you’re going to make a cooking video… maybe actually learn to cook?? microwave mac n cheese? even if you cant be bothered making it from scratch (even though its pretty simple, can still take over 10 minutes so clearly not in mollys lane) CANNED mac and cheese that people feed to their literal toddlers?
if she googled for more than 5 minutes she would have realised how blatantly wrong she got almost every element of the meal. the americans being like “err… you tried i guess” in the comments is sending me its HILARIOUS.
if you want good cooking content, like someone mentioned before, grackle is the way to go honestly. you can tell how much effort grace puts into her videos, how much research and how much she actually enjoys it, it really shows in the final product she puts onto youtube, which only highlights how half arsed molly is with every aspect of content creating.
don’t even get me started on the “its not that big in england yet”… how can someone be that unintelligent? besides the atrocities that started thanksgiving, its an american holiday because its about something that happened in america? i honestly still get surprised that she still manages to outdo herself with how dense she is sometimes. i have genuinely lost braincells sitting through that video.
im rooting for her so hard to pick up her game and start making decent videos that start pulling views in again, but holy tit. doesnt seem like thats gonna happen any time soon boiiiiizzzzz.
edit: just another random note… watching another one of her vlogs and shes trying so hard to force a chelsea accent? like shes starting to sound like toff? like just the odd words she says? yikes

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Tbh I found it funny when she said that thanksgiving hasn't made it to the UK like does she even know what that holiday is?? She definitely wouldn't know the true meaning either I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tbh I found it funny when she said that thanksgiving hasn't made it to the UK like does she even know what that holiday is?? She definitely wouldn't know the true meaning either I bet
She doesn't, she admits that in the comments when people have been mentioning the more colonial and racial aspects of Thanksgiving. Her apologies for not doing research sound so sarcastic too, tbh I'm expecting her shortly to double down on her idiocy and start liking tweets about 'PC nonsense can't say nothing these days!!!!' like her dad.

Reactions: 10
She won’t eat marshmallows because they’re not veggie??? But eats all sorts of cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She won’t eat marshmallows because they’re not veggie??? But eats all sorts of cheese
To be fair to her, a lot of vegetarians don’t eat marshmallows bc they have gelatin in I believe. I know my vegetarian friend (who’s been veggie for 15+ years) eats cheese but not marshmallows

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her, a lot of vegetarians don’t eat marshmallows bc they have gelatin in I believe. I know my vegetarian friend (who’s been veggie for 15+ years) eats cheese but not marshmallows
It’s more when she eats hard cheese which normally uses rennet which is not vegetarian. Standard cheese is veggie friendly 🙂

Reactions: 10
It’s more when she eats hard cheese which normally uses rennet which is not vegetarian. Standard cheese is veggie friendly 🙂
she also was munching on that big box of sweets which would definitely have sweets including gelatin in them..

Reactions: 8
Knowing they have gelatin in them and doing research though would drastically impede on Molly's main lifestyle trait of wilful ignorance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes sorry this is what I meant! She eats Parmesan which definitely isn’t veggie

Her interviewing people on the red carpet also made me cringe

Reactions: 4
God she sounds so bratty talking about the train issues as if she's never been on a bad train service before

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why’s she being so secretive about where she is on holiday like she’s some big celeb? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why’s she being so secretive about where she is on holiday like she’s some big celeb? 😂
she literally had tabs open on her laptop in an insta story or in a video a while ago (don’t remember which one) where she had a trip booking for Rome - very good at being secretive 🤪 not that anyone cares anyway given she just does it to create mediocre content

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But why does she always sound like she’s got a cold, constantly sounds like she needs to blow her nose

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.