BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh look! molly’s whoring her brother out for another video because he's 100% more interesting than she is! shocker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One picture she put up with her brother on her story was in Taunton, so I'm guessing they've done another random postcode generator video for their other one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Molly trying to get Harry to speak about a 'girlfriend' in the video just felt out of line, I know she has a small audience but still! It's the internet! Let him have privacy!!

Yeah when he was talking about liking the freedom of doing whatever he wants and her mind went straight to girls haha, I was thinking that's not what he said

Reactions: 12
I don't get how asking for quorn & different milk is fussy? 🙄 Why can't she keep her mouth shut whilst eating & talk when her mouth is empty? 🤢 She's got some weird and disgusting habits. I don't get why uni homes chose her to advertise, especially when she's not at uni & never experienced the full uni life.. or was it Harry they chose but Molly is taking over? She literally advertises anything/everything even if it's irrelevant to her 🙄.

I don't get how asking for quorn & different milk is fussy? 🙄 Why can't she keep her mouth shut whilst eating & talk when her mouth is empty? 🤢 She's got some weird and disgusting habits. I don't get why uni homes chose her to advertise, especially when she's not at uni & never experienced the full uni life.. or was it Harry they chose but Molly is taking over? She literally advertises anything/everything even if it's irrelevant to her 🙄.
Ughhh the way she sloshes her food around her mouth for the whole world to see🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Reckon her new video is her trying to go to every county or something and she’ll think she’s so quirky and an adventurous traveller when she’ll probably get out the car for 10 mins and go to wagamama and claim she’s visited.

• Haha
Why did she do a video about HARRY’S uni experience ?? So weird

Reactions: 10
Reckon her new video is her trying to go to every county or something and she’ll think she’s so quirky and an adventurous traveller when she’ll probably get out the car for 10 mins and go to wagamama and claim she’s visited.
You weren't far off. She also claims to be the first person to vlog in most places.
EDIT - lol I kept watching and they actually go to my actual hometown and sl*g it off. Fantastic!

Reactions: 4
You weren't far off. She also claims to be the first person to vlog in most places.
EDIT - lol I kept watching and they actually go to my actual hometown and sl*g it off. Fantastic!
She was also in my town and didn't show much of it, it looked like she just walked around the church & council building 🤣. I mean she could've walked around the docks and told the 'industrial & dock' fact when walking around it which would've been more fitting to the fact (even though I know there's not usually much to see other than the water & some ships but sometimes the views can be nice when walking round). Then said 'I heart Goole' in a sarcastic tone 😕🙃. I know where I live isn't the best but she needs to learn to have some respect & stop being childish.

How did she not realise in Ilkley that the car park was a park & display? You can literally see the pay here sign behind her when she's talking about it 🤦🏻‍♀️😩.

I've had to give in watching the video as its just plain boring (I think I made it to I) & just her showing glimpses of towns just to say she's been there. Would've been nice if she went to towns & showed more of it instead of rushing through the alphabet just to say she's made it through A to Z. I know its probably because she wanted to make it into one video but would've probably been better to make it into 2 parts instead of rushing it & could've put more effort in over 2 parts. I think she overhypes her travel videos to be better then they actually are 🥱🤣.

Rant over 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yeah, she literally could have had a whole year's worth of content there doing a video visiting A-Z of towns in the north and south, one video a week. Challenges aren't interesting when there's not really anything challenging about them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She was also in my town and didn't show much of it, it looked like she just walked around the church & council building 🤣. I mean she could've walked around the docks and told the 'industrial & dock' fact when walking around it which would've been more fitting to the fact (even though I know there's not usually much to see other than the water & some ships but sometimes the views can be nice when walking round). Then said 'I heart Goole' in a sarcastic tone 😕🙃. I know where I live isn't the best but she needs to learn to have some respect & stop being childish.

How did she not realise in Ilkley that the car park was a park & display? You can literally see the pay here sign behind her when she's talking about it 🤦🏻‍♀️😩.

I've had to give in watching the video as its just plain boring (I think I made it to I) & just her showing glimpses of towns just to say she's been there. Would've been nice if she went to towns & showed more of it instead of rushing through the alphabet just to say she's made it through A to Z. I know its probably because she wanted to make it into one video but would've probably been better to make it into 2 parts instead of rushing it & could've put more effort in over 2 parts. I think she overhypes her travel videos to be better then they actually are 🥱🤣.

Rant over 🤣
Not going to lie I’m local to you too (and Molly) and Goole doesn’t have a good reputation as being the best place to live. My dad works with a lot of people from Goole as he works at the docks in Hull and the people aren’t bad at all the area just has a bad reputation. And don’t forget Molly is from Beverley so probably thinks places like Goole are beneath her. As long as you like where you live it doesn’t matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Only watched the first 10 mins of her new ''best video ever'' and I just don't get it. Whats the point. Like someone above said, there was LOADS of content there, but shes crammed it all into one video.
Her voice over bits at the beginning of her ''travel vlogs'' are just cringe!

Reactions: 14
Her comments are pointing out 1) she talks about how there's nowhere in the north beginning with J, yet there's a place near Jarrow near Newcastle and 2) she's pointing out all the independent shops and yet she's carrying a Costa cup and mentions going to Nandos and Wagamama.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.