BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone congratulating her and saying how proud they are like it’s a big momentous occasion, when she’s literally clicked account settings and changed her username :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
convinced she reads here cos she mentioned in her vlog about why she says things are niche even when she knows they're not :ROFLMAO: cos she says "if you've ever wondered" but i'm sure her fans wouldn't be commenting asking her that and its a pretty random thing to clarify lol

• Haha
AHHH!!!! HELLO NEW BED SHEETS 👀

feels like the end of an era 🥺
After 4 days on my bed, I’ve made a massive decision and decided to change my bedsheets,
I feel like this is a fresh chapter in the same book, and although there was nothing wrong with the last sheets, I’m excited to see what the new ones have to offer.

Sending all of you lots of love, your continuous support means the world
🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 32
wonder what her SO random video is going to be on the beach xx surfing like a aussie pro x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
wonder what her SO random video is going to be on the beach xx surfing like a aussie pro x
She also said this is the most effort she’s ever put into a video, but I bet Tom controlled the drone whilst she just shouted instructions at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She also said this is the most effort she’s ever put into a video, but I bet Tom controlled the drone whilst she just shouted instructions at him.
I swear she says every week her next video is chaotic or the most effort that she puts in, but then it turns out to be a letdown 🙄😂.

Reactions: 11
Just been booking a holiday and thought of good old beauty spec. Contemplating my travel vlogger status as I book my holiday to Spain

I hope she has some actual travelling planned this year and not just a string of holidays like the average person - especially with this handle change to ‘fit her content more’. I loooove travel videos they always convince me I must go there. I’ve never once had that thought while watching a Molly-holiday vlog.

I think she’s lost

Reactions: 10
Just been booking a holiday and thought of good old beauty spec. Contemplating my travel vlogger status as I book my holiday to Spain

I hope she has some actual travelling planned this year and not just a string of holidays like the average person - especially with this handle change to ‘fit her content more’. I loooove travel videos they always convince me I must go there. I’ve never once had that thought while watching a Molly-holiday vlog.

I think she’s lost
Her travel content will be her and Tom going on Contiki tours around SEA

Reactions: 8
She’s going to really hype up every "travel" vlog but they’re going to be so boring, it’s just going to be her and Tom eating pizzas and burgers in restaurants, rating each meal out of 10, and she’ll claim that everywhere she shows us is "niche” but really they’re the popular tourist hotspots

Reactions: 14
It’s a sad day when you realise the most likeable person in your vlogs is your little brother who selfishly went to university (actual university not a 6 month art class) and you’re left with Tom the wet blanket and your mother, who seems “nice”
which in itself is an insult…..😐
if not in desperate need of friends and a therapist

Reactions: 16
Changed the loo roll in the bathroom.
I’ve been toying with the idea on and off for a while but it feels like the right time to make the change,
the wet bum is just getting uncomfortable now.

growth,
we love to see that vibe.

thanks for the comments boyzzzz.

22D0CCF6-418D-4910-8585-17E3A192864F.jpeg

• Haha
AHHH!!!! HELLO NEW BED SHEETS 👀

feels like the end of an era 🥺
After 4 days on my bed, I’ve made a massive decision and decided to change my bedsheets,
I feel like this is a fresh chapter in the same book, and although there was nothing wrong with the last sheets, I’m excited to see what the new ones have to offer.

Sending all of you lots of love, your continuous support means the world
🥺🥺
thing is, I fully imagine molly doing with with her white company sheets 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s just going to be her eating chain-restaurant food in cities she can’t pronounce.

Reactions: 5
Just looked at her depop..

1. Selling GIFTED stuff from princess Polly that she claimed to love

2. Selling primark stuff - couldn’t she just give it to charity

3. Selling her own collection 🤣🤣🤣
Selling primark?????? What a cheapskate. Take it to your local charity shop Molly ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So molly just said on her Instagram story that Tom is leaving his job to go travel? Yet last year she said her and Tom wanted to progress their careers?? In other words molly you and Tom are going to try and push your boring travel content and become a travel couple?? God I rather watch demi Donnelly and Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So molly just said on her Instagram story that Tom is leaving his job to go travel? Yet last year she said her and Tom wanted to progress their careers?? In other words molly you and Tom are going to try and push your boring travel content and become a travel couple?? God I rather watch demi Donnelly and Sean
Demi and Sean 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
How does she still class her Australia trip as solo travelling 😩 here you go Mols, courtesy of Google x
8D1476B9-2C2A-44B2-9FC1-0D117F88FB43.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.