BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timestamp 5:11 in the new vlog - she says 'cafe I actually worked in', then she realises she's made a mistake and says 'the cafe where I actually work'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Timestamp 5:11 in the new vlog - she says 'cafe I actually worked in', then she realises she's made a mistake and says 'the cafe where I actually work'
I can't tell if she says 'worked' or 'work' tbh, she sounds so stuffed up she's hard to understand

Reactions: 2
Weird she referred to Tom and Harry as like having 2 younger brothers…why would you ever think of your boyfriend like that 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Weird she referred to Tom and Harry as like having 2 younger brothers…why would you ever think of your boyfriend like that 🤢
Because she's 25 next year and Tom was 22 for part of this year (is probably her logic)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else pick up on both her parents comparing Australia to other places in the vlog? Her dad said Melbourne is like Chicago and her mum said the park was like Central Park

makes sense as to why Molly had to compare every single place to somewhere else!

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230417_154253_Instagram.jpeg

What on earth is this fashion choice and weird posture?!! This does not flatter her at all, esp when she's stood next to Liv who always looks so much better

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2107384

What on earth is this fashion choice and weird posture?!! This does not flatter her at all, esp when she's stood next to Liv who always looks so much better
That screams lost luggage outfit if i ever saw one, Mum's skirt and brothers trainers paired with top worn for 3 days in a row without washing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2107384

The thing that annoys me as well is she never would have worn that is long skirts weren’t ‘in’ (I’m not one for fashion trends so forgive me if they are not ‘in’ anymore!) and I bet she would have mocked someone in school if they wore a skirt like that.

I always remember in one of her vlogs years ago she said she hated cardigans and would never wear them because they make you look like a grandma (or words similar to that). As a cardigan wearer, I was hurt! And then suddenly when chunky cardigans were in, she was all over them, she clearly hops on and off trends as she pleases.

Reactions: 10
The thing that annoys me as well is she never would have worn that is long skirts weren’t ‘in’ (I’m not one for fashion trends so forgive me if they are not ‘in’ anymore!) and I bet she would have mocked someone in school if they wore a skirt like that.

I always remember in one of her vlogs years ago she said she hated cardigans and would never wear them because they make you look like a grandma (or words similar to that). As a cardigan wearer, I was hurt! And then suddenly when chunky cardigans were in, she was all over them, she clearly hops on and off trends as she pleases.
It’s the fact she has the inability to wear anything that isn’t cropped in the top. There’s a time and the place got a crop top but she would look way better without them a lot of them time
Her colour choices are weird too

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2107384

i see what she was trying to do with the blue top and blue flowers but yet again completely missed the mark🤣when i saw the photo of just the top i thought thats actually a nice top for molly lol, ive never known someone to get every outfit so wrong. someone get this girl a stylist please

Reactions: 5
Those trainers!!! Would have looked better with sandals. Trainers look like she’s borrowed them from Tom.

Reactions: 7
She didn’t have those trainers before so she must’ve asked her mum to bring them out for her - out of everything why would you want those 😩

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.