Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECH

VIP Member
I don't want to sound snobby, but I think the difference is Eve is very intelligent and Molly is...not

• Haha
Reactions: 39

gossboss14

VIP Member
✨ ✨ Hosting people at your air bnb ✨ ✨
Omg how is she still saying shit like “realised I am actually an adult now”? For what, renting an air bnb for 4 months lol? She’s so weird it baffles me, she’s acting like a child playing house 😭

Molly, for someone that doesn’t shut up about your birthday for months before and after it EVERY SINGLE YEAR, I think you already ‘realise you’re an adult’ love x

Reactions: 37

shrimpy91

Weird she referred to Tom and Harry as like having 2 younger brothers…why would you ever think of your boyfriend like that 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

janelp24

I think the fact she needs a nap after a 4 hour shift in a cafe kind of proves how little shes been doing in her ‘full time’ youtube job

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Anon7761

I howled at the first place together post everyone commenting congratulations and they’re just renting an air b n b for 4 months 🤣🤣🤣🤣 HOW EMBARRASSING

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Vce

I think the timing of her trip is one of the reasons her videos are doing so badly, it’s Christmas time id say many people are either busy finishing up work or with their families or they’re watching vlogmas/Christmassy content. Not to mention how much people are struggling for money at the moment, the last thing I want to watch is an influencer in Australia getting gifted free trips, just not relatable and the videos aren’t enjoyable.

Reactions: 32

Melier

VIP Member
Why does she keep calling it a … ✈ road trip ✈!!!?? What has going from Australia to America got to do with a road trip

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ECH

VIP Member
Not her posting about Tom referencing Madagascar and going 'If you don't know the film, get to know' as if it's a niche reference no one would get and not a hugely popular kids film

• Haha
Reactions: 31

InsufferableGiant

How to write a classic Molly story:
1) mention the ‘vibe’ ✅
2) compare it to something unrelated ✅
3) say you’re ‘not mad’ about it ✅

7EF0EB97-BE8A-402A-ACCD-BC37E2FACDED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

InsufferableGiant

Don’t think she has to worry about wearing converse to a job interview when her wrists and neck are covered in very casual looking gross dirty jewellery. Not exactly going for the smart and professional look at all.

Also later on when she talks about Tom being at a networking event she sounds so belittling and demeaning - “Tom’s out at some little networky thing, I didn’t really ask him anything about it”. I say good for Tom, seems like he is really trying to make a go of things. I hope he makes some good contacts and friends separate to her.

ECH

VIP Member
She says 'You're 22 and I'm 25 next year' to Tom in her new vlog. She really thinks that their age difference is something interesting and unique and not that she's just 6 months older than him which is probably the most common age gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ogbblol

Chatty Member
she’s so oblivious to the real world, in her new video she was surprised that rentals didn’t include bills 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

daisychainx

Molly going to Karen’s diner and then writing ‘in need of a personality’ on her wristband hahahaha. The accuracy. Can’t believe they didn’t write ‘face like a slapped arse’ on Liv Rook’s though

• Haha