BeautySpectrum #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a point in her Tiktok where she's straight up filming a stranger on the treadmill at the gym which is really not cool

Reactions: 8
Harry says he wants to move to Australia when he finishes uni and they're all shocked and doubting him...it makes me feel kind of bad for Harry that they don't think he can do it

Reactions: 19
Was looking for her on tiktok and this gem popped up ๐Ÿ’€
Her hair looked better before she put the headband on. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
---
At least Carl actually interacted with Janine in this video, but it seems to leave him cold. He hardly ever makes any eye contact with her or even looks at her. I know we only see tiny snippets of them together, but he seems TOTALLY disinterested in her, and itโ€™s sad because sheโ€™s a gorgeous, lovely woman. I bet they rarely speak when itโ€™s just them two at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
At least Carl actually interacted with Janine in this video, but it seems to leave him cold. He hardly ever makes any eye contact with her or even looks at her. I know we only see tiny snippets of them together, but he seems TOTALLY disinterested in her, and itโ€™s sad because sheโ€™s a gorgeous, lovely woman. I bet they rarely speak when itโ€™s just them two at home.
He kept talking about how he travels a lot for work too, which just made me think he definitely steps out on Janine when he's away.

Reactions: 10
He kept talking about how he travels a lot for work too, which just made me think he definitely steps out on Janine when he's away.
His instagram is just him on his travels, and then pictures with Molly/Harry or on nights out with young girls. You wouldnโ€™t even know he was married.

Reactions: 11
I did love Harry saying he would travel Australia because then it's not longer Molly's "niche". She still seems to think she's the only person who has ever stepped foot outside the UK.

Reactions: 12
I did love Harry saying he would travel Australia because then it's not longer Molly's "niche". She still seems to think she's the only person who has ever stepped foot outside the UK.
She was so surprised that he would want to do it as well ๐Ÿ˜‚ as if sheโ€™s the only one - ever

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_2023-04-26-15-39-28-120_com.instagram.android.jpg

"Who remembers this phase"... Girl everyone remembers. I really don't think she's grasped the concept that all the millions of people her age experienced basically the same things as her.

Reactions: 15
His instagram is just him on his travels, and then pictures with Molly/Harry or on nights out with young girls. You wouldnโ€™t even know he was married.
I would bet theyโ€™re not married anymore and just live together. Neither of them wear a wedding ring and Iโ€™ve seen photos of them when Molly shows baby pics/pics when they were younger and they both had rings on.
You could feel the coldness in one of the photos when they were away, was like he was having his photo taken with a stranger.

Reactions: 7
I would bet theyโ€™re not married anymore and just live together. Neither of them wear a wedding ring and Iโ€™ve seen photos of them when Molly shows baby pics/pics when they were younger and they both had rings on.
You could feel the coldness in one of the photos when they were away, was like he was having his photo taken with a stranger.
I think it was around the time Molly was doing her GCSEs or maybe a levels and she talked about some bad news in her family, I definitely think that was her parents getting divorced but staying together for the kids.

Although I don't get why they're still together now as Molly and Harry are both grown up. Maybe it's that they both don't want to leave the house theyre in, Janine would probably have to start working and wouldn't be in as big a house. Not sure what's in it for Carl though, other than keeping the kids happy (and not having to cook or clean)

Reactions: 6
I think it was around the time Molly was doing her GCSEs or maybe a levels and she talked about some bad news in her family, I definitely think that was her parents getting divorced but staying together for the kids.

Although I don't get why they're still together now as Molly and Harry are both grown up. Maybe it's that they both don't want to leave the house theyre in, Janine would probably have to start working and wouldn't be in as big a house. Not sure what's in it for Carl though, other than keeping the kids happy (and not having to cook or clean)
Yes! I remember that, she did a Q and A with Janine years ago and it was alluded to that she had been through something but she still
managed good grades.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.